Zeke Elliott was seen in a weed dispensary, Jerry not happy

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
On Friday, in his first-ever preseason appearance, Ezekiel Elliott wasted little time proving that he belongs in the NFL. And while this must come as a welcome development to Jerry Jones -- particularly when Tony Romo left with a back injury after just three plays -- the Cowboys owner and general manager was less thrilled about his rookie running back visiting a marijuana shop in Seattle ahead of the Seahawks game.

Follow
TMZ Sports

✔@TMZ_Sports

ICYMI: Ezekiel Elliott -- Marijuana Tourist ... During Seattle Road Trip (VIDEO + PHOTO) http://tmz.me/Svo3jBc

6:18 AM - 26 Aug 2016

Ezekiel Elliott -- Marijuana Tourist ... During Seattle Road Trip (VIDEO + PHOTO)
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott checked out a weed shop in Seattle while he was in town to play the Seahawks.

tmz.com

"Well, I think that, in and of itself, the reason we are talking about it is in a way part of the learning process," Jones said, via the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "But it's not good. It's just not good. It's just not good."

Two things: Marijuana is legal in the state of Washington, and according to TMZ, Elliott didn't buy anything in "Herben Legends," he was only seen browsing. But in a world where perceptions can trump reality -- and where marijuana is still prohibited in the NFL -- Jones would prefer Elliott avoid the obvious PR pitfalls altogether.

"BUT IT'S NOT GOOD. IT'S JUST NOT GOOD. IT'S JUST NOT GOOD."Cowboys owner Jerry Jones
"Again that's a part of just really getting the big picture here," Jones explained. "No matter if you played at whatever level there is a picture here of interest. So again, I'm aware of it. I heard the report and I would know how he is. And he needs to look at that and the other thing is it's just not good."

Cowboys 2015 second-round pick Randy Gregory will miss the first 10 games of the season because of marijuana, and veteran linebacker Rolando McClainis facing a 10-game ban because of codeine and cough syrup. Meanwhile, the team has supported Elliott following domestic-abuse allegations involving an ex-girlfriend.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
He was also seen giving Kam and Seattle D the business :Buckouttahere:

Yea I peeped that he was running hard

Rookie of the year him or Henry

He ain't got no nikkas to cop da gas for him smh he all in da video smh get paid and fukk yo money up visiting weed shops

Jerry smart hopping on it quick tho before the league showing he will handle it in house and he gave Hardy and others a shot Bruh just gotta be careful

Last edited:

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Jerry out here talking like he aint got pics with him the bathroom being wiped down by 2 women :camby:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I think Jerry saying something so the league don't look into it. Jerry stay signing felons and his best owner friend is a Coke head so he ain't tripping. Bol gotta move more smoothly though, can't be getting TMZ'd before your first official carry