Zoe Saldana shows why the term negro bed wench is appropriate

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Did y'all actually read the fukkin article?

She is NOT a trump supporter

Not defending her but at least read the shyt before speaking on it

Y'all puppets and think u woke cuz u hate Trump not realizing the media made u hate him, strategically

Most people who hate Trump had no opinion of him when he was just a rich dude, or reality show star.

But the media tells u to hate him and y'all do

And that's ironically how he got in office
Delusional. No one put words in his mouth or controlled his actions. What he did during the election and what he has done in the past wasn't the media's doing. Stay off Breitbart

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Delusional. No one put words in his mouth or controlled his actions. What he did during the election and what he has done in the past is wasn't the media's doing. Stay off Breitbart

No nikka you're delusional

And a puppet..u only hate Trump because u were told to

Just like everyone else

And I aint even a Trump supporter

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
No nikka you're delusional

And a puppet..u only hate Trump because u were told to

Just like everyone else

And I aint even a Trump supporter
I don't hate Trump. I don't like him. Never did. Even before the election. But, keep posting your nonsense about everyone being brainwashed to hate Trump. Need some tinfoil? LOL.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The smart dumb ******ism in this post is off the charts.:mjlol:

Trump been a celebrity for decades

Did u hate him in the 90s?

How bout last decade?

If u didn't see Trump the same way u see him now a decade or 2 ago u a sheep following what u told to follow

U aint hate Trump until things came out in media to guide your opinion

That's why my post hurts y'all nikkas. Y'all think y'all so woke and all u doing is being guided by the media.

Y'all the smart dumb nikkas

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

How bout last decade?

If u didn't see Trump the same way u see him now a decade or 2 ago u a sheep following what u told to follow

That's why my post hurts y'all nikkas. Y'all think y'all so woke and all u doing is being guided by the media.

I actually knew about the Central Park 5, so I didn't have a positive view of him even before he ran for president. So tell me another one.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only just became the elite right now because he's president

It's okay to be upset and down right outraged by some of what Zoe said but

Let's not act like the media, press, democrats and even republicans were Pro Trump

This dude was a pariah out there using the fears of white america for his own personal gain

He gives zero f*cks about anybody except himself .... that includes regular cacs who support him

Vote a billioanire for president because you want the good old days back cac brehs:bryan:

Trump was always going to win regardless of anything. You, Saldana, and whoever else saying otherwise are simply wrong. Rednecks, racists and white males will vote for people whom most push their interests. Trump perfectly embodied white male interests the best when he was elected. Obama could have ran and Trump still would have won.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump was always going to win regardless of anything. You, Saldana, and whoever else saying otherwise are simply wrong. Rednecks, racists and white males will vote for people whom most push their interests. Trump perfectly embodied white male interests the best when he was elected. Obama could have ran and Trump still would have won.

The f*ck are you talking about ? Nobody thought he'd son all the Republican candidates ...never mind clinch the nominee

Hilary had experience, celebrity endorsements, foreign governments and deep media ties and also had the debate questions before Trump...

They waited to release that "grab 'em by the p*ssy" to destroy him and white women STILL voted for him over Hilary

:mjlol:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lightskinned woman with the straight hair who's portraying the singer who faced adversity for bing dark and having nappy hair :russell:
goizs001.jpg

She wasn't right for the role of Nina...but Zoe is not light nor has naturally straight hair.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
nina simones face is harsh as fukk i know shes a lousy human being, ugly gonna get you. anyone know the brief summary of this wench's life ...... i know she had one song i kind of like and thats due to the cover versions. her voice aint shyt, ..... tracey chapman is the goat black female artist (outside old/modernRnB)

fcuk the grinch zoe saldana and this trash bag simone.

Bish whet? Get all the way the fukk up outta here with this shyt :camby:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

How bout last decade?

Idiots like this with positive rep is a bad look for the site:francis: