Zulu Nation Boss Goes In On KRS ONE & Bambaataa!

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
expect krsone to drop a diss in a few hrs :krs: how you a zulu nation boss and have to ask bam to step down? just kick his ass out since you the boss

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Wait so Bambataa was molesting kids? I heard he was gay but damn ...this shyt is crazy wth

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why I came in this thread thinking krs was getting put on blast for his drake comments :dead:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
bjhnpj.jpg

Wth so the guy that's saying he molested is on the Nyc democratic council... this shyt is crazy and twisted and I can't even begin to try to scramble this..
this is gonna be either very bad for Hiphop..or great for Rap music.. damn

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Rap Music killing the youth, got ya lil boys wanting to carry guns, shyt unity hiphop telling them to be a man, and then nikkaz like Bam tryna stick em in they Buns
...you either pack a heat and live dying in the street or get a role model on some positive shyt n he tryna have u do some faq shyt in the mofo back seat...shyt
HIPHOP is dead..
Rap killing itself
..:(

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
how you gonna kick out the nikka who started it, you have to leave nikka.

You wanna talk about stand on your own two feet as a man, why you in organization that harbors pedo ass nikkaz.
if thats how Bam, get down, I would let the brother have the shyt... and stay far away from it as I could