✈️ Man’s Shorts Are Too Short To Fly On Harlem Airlines ✈️

Daps
full

We are now approaching Harlem airspace, the flight attendant has informed me that there is @Another Man dressed in inappropriate attire and we will be turning back to comply with Harlem's Laws on public indecency

fasten your seatbelts and brace for the turn around

the cockpit is now closed:dame:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The fact that he was able to quote the law for indecent exposure verbatim, tells you that dude had this problem before and is doing this deliberately. Nobody just casually walks around with their nuts out and that information in their head at the same time. Not saying i gave him any benefit of the doubt to begin with, but he clearly knew what he was doing.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
women are not allowed to wear just anything on an airplane for starters.

second, your quote is untrue. Men and women are not the same, and equality doesn't have to be identical. A male walking around topless dressed only in Bottoms isn't a big deal, but a woman walking around in public dressed only in Bottoms is going to jail. Some rules may be tougher on women some rules may be tougher on men
Not where I live son. It's perfectly legal. We even had strip shows in the park last summer

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Creh was definitely going to the bathroom to toss some underwear on. Shoulda just let his nuts hang.

Deviant fakkit

:mjlol: