Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm almost shocked that this isn't getting more buzz, I mean they've completely botched Sasha and Bayley's heel run. When they was beating up Becky and Charlotte at first I thought it was dope and they was about to run shyt for a while but nope they've been getting punked out weekly since October, been turned into jokes and the only attention Bayley has gotten since is comments about her ass, I mean she's the women's champion but damn she's such an afterthought now.
Smackdown is on FOX now so Vince is paying more attention to it, which is why he put Alexa & Lacey on the show because they represent what he looks for in a female wrestler. Sasha's biggest strength is also her biggest weakness. She excels at making others look good, so whenever Vince wants one of his projects to get over he puts them with Sasha. Lacey is not even close to being ready for a title run, but I guarantee that's exactly what's about to happen.
Sasha and Bayley are just happy to be there, brehs. :manny:

Dont know what yall were expecting. Should have been clear when Sasha got beat tf up at NoC then got shyt on at HiaC.

Becky prolly on borrowed time too. Honda gonna be coming back for that RAW title. Lacey/Charlotte gonna hold Smackdown hostage.
Unless Andrade gets moved over to SD I don't see Charles going back.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Video is already at 4.6mil views:ooh:

They need to just pull the trigger and make the Samoan Bloodline stable happen now to counteract with Corbin/Zilga and to counterbalance Seth's New Shield stable he got poppin' now on Raw... make it a storyline during the Rumble Match itself