[01/06] AEW Dynamite: New Year's Smash Night 1 - Omega vs Fenix for the AEW Title

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) Tweeted:
BIG SPLASH FROM @SNOOPDOGG!
WATCH #AEWDynamite NOW on @TNTDrama. https://t.co/6W4CbVwBB0

Lol

:deadrose: I haven't watched the episode yet since I'm still watching Wrestle Kingdom but what kind of fukkery is this? :heh: The softest splash I've ever seen, an elbow drop would have looked more impressive

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Wow!!! Either he reallllly working an angle trynna keep that kayfabe.

Or he reaaaaaaaalllly hates The Elite guys.:russ:

Cuz he was all good with Karl just a month ago.

And interesting conversation is gonna be had once the Good Brothers finally get back to NJPW to do work there
Looks like Tama still talking shyt on twitter again :francis: he should be mad at himself for not becoming the official leader of Bullet Club once The Elite left to for AEW... instead you let Gedo and crew joined and muddied up the ranks. :yeshrug: Either way the Bullet Club in one form or another still running thangs in multiple promotions after all these years :wow: 4 Life!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Looks like Tama still talking shyt on twitter again :francis: he should be mad at himself for not becoming the official leader of Bullet Club once The Elite left to for AEW... instead you let Gedo and crew joined and muddied up the ranks. :yeshrug: Either way the Bullet Club in one form or another still running thangs in multiple promotions after all these years :wow: 4 Life!

well he atleast exposed one thing

I guess the Cease & Desist shyt was just an “angle” but nothing more:patrice:

Guess that kills that mini fight we had in here :pachaha:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
well he atleast exposed one thing

I guess the Cease & Desist shyt was just an “angle” but nothing more:patrice:

Guess that kills that mini fight we had in here :pachaha:

I always figured Vince actually did try to hit a lawsuit on the Bucks for the Two Sweet usage... but the Bucks KNOWING that WWE couldn't do anything to them they just made a t-shirt and storyline out of it for Being The Elite :ehh: Vince threw 2 at them so they threw fo' back

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I always figured Vince actually did try to hit a lawsuit on the Bucks for the Two Sweet usage... but the Bucks KNOWING that WWE couldn't do anything to them they just made a t-shirt and storyline out of it for Being The Elite :ehh: Vince threw 2 at them so they threw fo' back

That’s fukking brilliant too. No telling how much money they made off those Cease and Desist shirts too:heh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That’s fukking brilliant too. No telling how much money they made off those Cease and Desist shirts too:heh:
:mjlol: It's funny how Vince don't realize that his actions just puts more money in the Bucks pockets. Also funny to me that Vince had Gallows & Anderson, Styles and Balor on the main roster but never put those 4 together in a stable and run with their version of Bullet Club... meanwhile AEW and Impact within weeks of this invasion angle took the core members of Bullet Club and instant put them together and I expect some t-shirts and other merchandise of the stable within 2 weeks.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:mjlol: It's funny how Vince don't realize that his actions just puts more money in the Bucks pockets. Also funny to me that Vince had Gallows & Anderson, Styles and Balor on the main roster but never put those 4 together in a stable and run with their version of Bullet Club... meanwhile AEW and Impact within weeks of this invasion angle took the core members of Bullet Club and instant put them together and I expect some t-shirts and other merchandise of the stable within 2 weeks.

They got it done in under 24 hours

:dead:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
qbcvdeq2yt961.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hadn't watched in forever, but tuned in to see the main event.

Saw they are still doing those 8 man tag matches :skip:

Kenny/Fenix was dope though. The agility and the moves that Fenix is able to pull off :wow:. Kenny killing people with those V-Triggers :picard:

Mr.Moon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hamburg
:banderas: Another great AEW Episode.

Lost thoughts about the show ..

- Bucks Match was a great opening.
- They took a cut short on Codys Entrance and have to do it on Kennys, too. His entrance is way to long and reminds on Lord of the rings.

- Maybe we saw the worst Frog Splash ever made on a wrestling show, but do you saw the hoodie from Snoop?

:ahh: need that.

- Kenny vs Fenix :banderas: ... And Fenix with the Reminder on Eddy.

- The end with a perfect moment, reminded me on Hall/Nash mid 96 on WCW with two franchise wrestlers, who joined the show.

Great beginning for 2021, well played, AEW!

tenor.gif

mark mode off.