Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think they felt like they made a mistake by taking the belt off of Liv and giving it back to Ronda the Shotzi match cemented it. Now they had to find a way to get the belt off of Ronda without giving it back to Liv so enter Charlotte who the only times she's been universally cheered is when she's with Ronda.
I think taking it off Liv was fine but why not let Ronda keep it until mania?

She was goin to get booed for more than one reason and when rhea finally beats her it makes her a bigger star. Charlotte, like always didn’t need they win

I’m less interested in this match because charlotte is involved.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think taking it off Liv was fine but why not let Ronda keep it until mania?

She was goin to get booed for more than one reason and when rhea finally beats her it makes her a bigger star. Charlotte, like always didn’t need they win

I’m less interested in this match because charlotte is involved.
The thing with Flair... We don't know if Flair will do the job as she has never lost a single match clean at mania. She already beaten Asuka , Rhonda, and Rhea at Mania. Which are absurd booking decisions to prop her up as royalty.

I know the moment they decide to Bianca vs. Flair at Mania. I'm gonna be nervous.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The thing with Flair... We don't know if Flair will do the job as she has never lost a single match clean at mania. She already beaten Asuka , Rhonda, and Rhea at Mania. Which are absurd booking decisions to prop her up as royalty.

I know the moment they decide to Bianca vs. Flair at Mania. I'm gonna be nervous.
Charlotte is just as bad as Shawn Michaels in the 90s when he refused to drop the titles. We're gonna need a female version of Undertaker to wait for Charlotte backstage at the Mania, if she refuses to drop the belt.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

I think times have changed since Vince is no longer booking. I would be surprised if she goes over

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think times have changed since Vince is no longer booking. I would be surprised if she goes over
There is definitely a lot of PTSD reaction to the woman division booking. Especially after Flair and Alexa reigns of boredom.

I remember the Becky/ Belair squash SummerSlam heat, but that turned to be one of the best one whole calender year storyline arch in a long time. The Mania payoff was something else.

We are so rattled by white women favoritism that we are a bit paranoid and are "What and See"...