g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Why turn at Mania you have a whole year to build Roman vs Rock at 41 too early for Rock to turn on him the moneys is in Rock & Roman together for now

I can see it as it will be a Triple H/Rock Wargames with Roman/Rock starting there

I don't know breh, just throwing shyt at a wall. šŸ˜„

Rock probably doesnā€™t full blown turn at Mania but the beginning of their dissension starts there.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
rock lining roman up y'all lol

heyman peeped the rock stickin' the thumb out again before throwing up the 1s

thats gonna be the gun pointed at roman at mania

foreshadowing brehs
I just hope it's not at Mania. If Rock really wants to do a long build towards a Reigns match, the official turn shouldn't be this soon. As @The Collector said, make it an "accidental" fukk up caused by The Rock in the Bloodline rules match and work it from there.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW, we kinda need a glass shattering for Night 2 when Rock is beating the piss out of Cody. Make Stone GOAT show up, create the most massive pop in the history of the business and help Cody out like he did Foley 25 years ago :wow: IWC will bytch and moan about relying on nostalgia but we gonna be too busy being :wow: to really care.

Daps
Why turn at Mania you have a whole year to build Roman vs Rock at 41 too early for Rock to turn on him the moneys is in Rock & Roman together for now

I can see it as it will be a Triple H/Rock Wargames with Roman/Rock starting there

bloodline civil war could carry the feud for most of the year, assuming rock or roman would not be there full time :manny:

it'd be kinda funny if they delay cody's win another year just for roman to break hogan's record and slow cook the rock/roman feud tho

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I dunno breh, I think Bayley gone win the title :ehh:

And I think they might re form the 4 Horsewomen with Bianca instead of Sasha. They already planted the seeds for it :sas2:
:patrice:Bayley winning and fight off Dakota, Kairi AND Asuka? That would make them look weaker than the Judgement Day that can't help Damian cash in on Seth with a bad back, bad leg and zero crew.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly since orton has been back he's been the goat at selling moves, literally every match since he's been back I swore he blew out his shoulder, or tore a muscle and the next day I'll be seeing an article how's he out for teh forseeable future

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Segment without all the Fox censorship:

Still censored some of the crowd reactions.

You donā€™t hear ā€œHoly shyt!ā€ chants when Roman pauses Rocks outro, along with a few other spots. Why do they do this? Takes away from the moment.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Creatively speaking Rock turning on Roman night 2 is horrible and doesnā€™t make sense

rock is only teaming with Roman because heā€™s defending his family. How does turning on Roman and helping the white man help the rocks family?

Plus if rock did turn on on Roman on night 2 then that would be the main focus for you guys, not Roman finally losing his title after a long ass reign

They have all the time in the world to turn