[04/07/2019] Official KOFIMANIA Thread

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
So what's on the menu on this night brehs? I'm thinking i'll get some Chinese food. General Tso's chicken and rice :ohlawd:

I kinda wanna barbeque some steaks and wings tho, or maybe Tacos?:jbhmm:I'll most likely have two different meals Saturday and Sunday night :laugh:

I work 3rd shift so i had to request this night off. I said fukk it and took the whole week off lol. My days got approved last week :mj::stylin:

I can't wait for this, i'm gone have so much :smoker: on deck too :ahh:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So what's on the menu on this night brehs? I'm thinking i'll get some Chinese food. General Tso's chicken and rice :ohlawd:

I kinda wanna barbeque some steaks and wings tho, or maybe Tacos?:jbhmm:I'll most likely have two different meals Saturday and Sunday night :laugh:

I work 3rd shift so i had to request this night off. I said fukk it and took the whole week off lol. My days got approved last week :mj::stylin:

I can't wait for this, i'm gone so much :smoker: on deck too :ahh:

Literally the only way to watch this show. I've been clean for 3 weeks, but I'm gonna start back up for this shyt. :heh:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Damn. They never reveal the main event for any PPV ahead of time, much less the WrestleMania main event. :ohhh:

Hopefully, the match does well enough to make people forget the nonsensical buildup.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Damn. They never reveal the main event for any PPV ahead of time, much less the WrestleMania main event. :ohhh:

Hopefully, the match does well enough to make people forget the nonsensical buildup.
Didn't they reveal the main event of WM28 when Cena and Rock challenged each other the night after WM27 when they sabotaged Miz?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Really, I think WWE had to pull the trigger on the women being the main event after the past 2-3 years of all the FIRST EVER stuff and then Evolution, plus Ronda's positioning as a head and shoulders above star, and Becky's current popularity.

I'm sure there is some consternation about what they're going to do now that they've run out of FIRST TIME EVER stuff to self congratulate themselves for pushing the women normally.

Disregard any of that shyt and obviously that match deserves to be the main event over Seth/Brock, which has literally no heat or buzz whatsoever, while Becky/Ronda has been the hottest thing going for WWE since November.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Didn't they reveal the main event of WM28 when Cena and Rock challenged each other the night after WM27 when they sabotaged Miz?

Yeah, that's true. But no other match they had that night would have been anywhere near as big. Maybe Triple H/Undertaker, but that's it. :pachaha:

If they really wanted to, they could have sabotaged the women completely and given Seth and Brock some of the best buildup possible, and those matches would have switched positions quick.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
CqtHdLz.jpg