[04/21] AEW Dynamite: Two title matches / Two Team Taz matches

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That's the first submission win I've ever seen cowboy have. When's the last time he won a match with a submission?

I can't think of him ever winning by submission. Guessing he's beefing up his moveset for whenever he has that title match vs Omega

Spears dyed his hair and regrew the beard

Glad someone was able to get him in a better looking suit as opposed to the Kohl's clearance rack suits he's been rocking.

I can't wait until Britt Baker takes the belt from this bama broad.

Guessing that title change is going to take place at Double or Nothing

A Black champ in AEW?
:ohhh:

Scorpio Sky was the initial tag champ for AEW

Michael Nakazawa the GOAT:wow:

:ufdup: it's MT Nakazawa

People clown AEW for bringing in old guys; but Christian, Dustin, Daniels, & Billy Gunn could teach the young guys a lot.

They're bringing in older guys that are great workers and more importantly are using them better than what WWE does. WWE's use of older guys falls into two categories: 1) Have them at the top of the card 2) call them a couple times a year for a "Legends Night/Reunion/etc." Night to appear in backstage skits.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
- Team Taz needs legitimate Ws. I've never seen a squad eat more L's as a comprehensive unite more than these dudes. Yeah, they show out in defeat, but that can only get you so far.

- Tay's improvement is astonishing since coming to AEW and I'm happy to see her get the chance to show it off. I could easily see her sliding into that role of occasional champion. Also, I need that Britt Baker Title Run as of yesterday. I NEED that.

- Darby... needs better opponents. Jungle Boy is good, but so far Sammy & Ricky Starks have been the best bets for a feud with him and no one else has captured that kind of synergy.

- The TNA x AEW Deal feels less like a fair deal and more like TNA is getting sharked for free promo. Maybe that's TNT's fault, maybe it's Management's fault, but the deal is far from fair.

- Omega/Hangman for the gold is gonna be some HEAT ROCKS when it finally goes down. :wow:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The TNA/AEW really makes no sense. AEW dwarves Impact in viewers. AEW gets absolutely nothing promoting their show on Impact. This deal is to get over an angle AEW will barely promote at all, to get Gallows and Anderson on Dynamite (which I'm sure they could have if they really wanted to regardless), and AEW people to bury Impact on Impact. shyt is wild at this point. This thing has been going on for over 4 months and no one from Impact except Don Callis and The Good Brothers have appeared or been mentioned on Dynamite.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The TNA/AEW really makes no sense. AEW dwarves Impact in viewers. AEW gets absolutely nothing promoting their show on Impact. This deal is to get over an angle AEW will barely promote at all, to get Gallows and Anderson on Dynamite (which I'm sure they could have if they really wanted to regardless), and AEW people to bury Impact on Impact. shyt is wild at this point. This thing has been going on for over 4 months and no one from Impact except Don Callis and The Good Brothers have appeared or been mentioned on Dynamite.

In all fairness, who all do you want to come to Impact? Sami Callihan? Rhyno? Dreamer?

Cuz the reality is...... even if we wasn’t in a pandemic (I really think they just only trynna let a small few mingle vs completely open up the borders) I doubt they sending the people over that you’d want to see:russ:

The moment the send Crazy Steve and Fah Ballah, most of y’all gonna be upset about that :heh:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
In all fairness, who all do you want to come to Impact? Sami Callihan? Rhyno? Dreamer?

Cuz the reality is...... even if we wasn’t in a pandemic (I really think they just only trynna let a small few mingle vs completely open up the borders) I doubt they sending the people over that you’d want to see:russ:

The moment the send Crazy Steve and Fah Ballah, most of y’all gonna be upset about that :heh:

Cmon, breh. At the very least, Impact could send over Chris Bey, Willie Mack, Deonna, Jordayne, MCMG, and Suzie. :russ:

shyt, Rich Swann is supposed to be challenging Kenny and we ain’t seen or heard of him on AEW Programming.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Well that's a different point all together, but just the idea that AEW won't promote when their champion is going on another show after 3 months, that Matt Hardy and Private Party did a little run on Impact and I don't think AEW even acknowledged it, and they announced this title vs title match in like....February and the only promotion AEW has given it was this week, the week of the show, on a PIP commercial and the only reference on the rest of the show was by Kenny himself and not even directly. Meanwhile, Tony Khan was on Impact every week just burying the shyt out of the company on their own show and promoting Dynamite :mjlit: They could at least have the decency to plug Impact. You're not supposed to bury your partner.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Cmon, breh. At the very least, Impact could send over Chris Bey, Willie Mack, Deonna, Jordayne, MCMG, and Suzie. :russ:
these talents on AEW would have greatly bolstered the roster, MCMG is a legendary tag team, chris bey is a future star, and any of those women would be a great look for the womens division

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
This is as one-sided as the ROH vs CZW feud, where ROH got the most of it. At least people aren't jumping ship... yet.