Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So are the Tiffany defenders that said social media is a vocal minority going to acknowledge Bianca getting 5x the reaction Tiffany got? The whole crowd was chanting EST before she could even get a word out during her post match promo. Tiffany got a pop that quickly died out when she began posing next to the crowns.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So are the Tiffany defenders that said social media is a vocal minority going to acknowledge Bianca getting 5x the reaction Tiffany got? The whole crowd was chanting EST before she could even get a word out during her post match promo. Tiffany got a pop that quickly died out when she began posing next to the crowns.
What does that have to do with social media?
Bianca is the most over woman on Smackdown by a mile nobody disputed that

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So I’m guessing because Logan Paul messed up the main event for KOR he’s basically going to have to instead face LA Knight for the US Title (after he got screwed by the Bloodline) then do a second match for the WWE title that night

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Honorable Brother Saxton was hanging out at the Random Man from Jacksonville's school.

Alicia Foxx hasn't been that close a Black breh since 1987, but that DMV aura is strong!
I know Bro. Byron X had her choosing! Word on the street is that the good brother even had Alicia eating Glory Greens, listening to GloRilla, and putting ranch on her pizza. :myman:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Alicia Foxx hasn't been that close a Black breh since 1987, but that DMV aura is strong!
I know Bro. Byron X had her choosing! Word on the street is that the good brother even had Alicia eating Glory Greens, listening to GloRilla, and putting ranch on her pizza. :myman:
His power. His influence. His aura.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Match for next week. It's supposed to be Tonga Loa, written has Tonga Loa but they show Tama Tonga in the graphic 😄

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Catching up..so Cripple H saved his reputation...for now.
Bianca goes over but that must mean Jade is getting counted out or something

LA Knight still running hot but just like with Uso..he needs a belt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What does that have to do with social media?
Bianca is the most over woman on Smackdown by a mile nobody disputed that
Tiffany been getting cheered most weeks.. and we've seen Iyo get cheers against Bianca. We'll see what becomes of Tiffany for a minute.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Solo and Cody should be damn near arch enemies...they keep skating around them. We got time but he cost him at WM.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Two scenarios I see. If Jey wins, Tama is winning. If Gunther wins, Orton is winning.

and if it's Jey and Tama they could have that be the debut of Jacob Fatu. Just a theory and of course I could be wrong and likely will be. :troll:
Well 1 half of my scenario is down, 1 to go. 😁