06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Man this is a nice card. Hope everyone makes it to the fights healthy. Between Bivol and Beterbiev two warriors man. I always liked bivol just smooth boxer great punch output puts combos together well. Defensively doesn’t give too many openings. Beterbiev man he’s grown on me over that last fight with Smith that jab was deadly on point accurate. Strength in both hands. It’s going to a great fight. Don’t really give anybody an edge. Just hope they both make it to the ring fight night healthy.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this is a nice card. Hope everyone makes it to the fights healthy. Between Bivol and Beterbiev two warriors man. I always liked bivol just smooth boxer great punch output puts combos together well. Defensively doesn’t give too many openings. Beterbiev man he’s grown on me over that last fight with Smith that jab was deadly on point accurate. Strength in both hands. It’s going to a great fight. Don’t really give anybody an edge. Just hope they both make it to the ring fight night healthy.
Yeah it's a great fight, think pretty much everyone would agree these 2 have been the best at their division for a while so this is the fight to define who's the best Light Heavyweight. Bivol's technical boxing vs Beterbiev's power (obviously he can box too), should be fascinating, can Beterbiev get to him or can Bivol outpoint him the whole fight. It's a serious card, probably the best have seen on paper if it comes to fruition, there's a lot of fights that are 50/50 style fights which will have close odds, main event I've seen the same odds for both fighters.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Think I'm leaning beterbiev after how he looked in his last one. But he also got a suspect chin and bivol has sneaky power. If he can walk Artur into something he can hurt him. Matchup is very interesting. Gotta think on it more.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
nba-basketball.gif

Beterbiev gonna walk him down and pummel him tho :yeshrug:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy fight. Bivol has the skills to beat him... but he may have to knock him out to do so. I'll skill go with Bivol by points, but a legit 50/50 fight. This is more 50/50 than Crawford, Spence was before we saw the skill difference then.