GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moved on? Yet you’re still replying. :heh:

No one giving a shyt is facts since we live in the “here today, gone tomorrow” era. The whole point is to put Mox over. Doesn’t matter if Danhausen or Kingston was in the spot. :comeon:

And no, I’m not throwing a “fit” or “in my feelings.” Why do y’all assume that when we’re on opposite ends? I didn’t even say anything heated to you, but just because we don’t agree with each other I’m feeling some kind of way? Mu fukkas can’t have reasonable conversations without having to throw jabs. :snoop:

KIM. :russell:
:mjlol: And so are you. In fact, you're the one who took issue with my KOR take to begin with. You like him, cool. I find him boring as fukk and I'm not interested in seeing him in the main event. That hurts your feelings for some reason.

That "no one gives a shyt anyway" excuse is such a cop out. Why book any interesting matches ever then? You still have to put out a good product on a week to week basis. The battle royal had world title implications. Unless you're suggesting the world title doesn't matter, it's inherently important and should be validated with an interesting winner. If not, why not just give Mox the title shot then? He's the number 1 contender. If the battle royal doesn't matter anyway, then don't have it. They hyped up a battle royal leading to a number 1 contender match, and gave us KOR in that spot. Sorry, I found that underwhelming.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol: And so are you. In fact, you're the one who took issue with my KOR take to begin with. You like him, cool. I find him boring as fukk and I'm not interested in seeing him in the main event. That hurts your feelings for some reason.

That "no one gives a shyt anyway" excuse is such a cop out. Why book any interesting matches ever then? You still have to put out a good product on a week to week basis. The battle royal had world title implications. Unless you're suggesting the world title doesn't matter, it's inherently important and should be validated with an interesting winner. If not, why not just give Mox the title shot then? He's the number 1 contender. If the battle royal doesn't matter anyway, then don't have it. They hyped up a battle royal leading to a number 1 contender match, and gave us KOR in that spot. Sorry, I found that underwhelming.
You’re the one who quoted me to start the discussion. Have you even been reading what I’ve said? I’m not a fan of KOR, but that doesn’t mean I’m not gonna enjoy his work. :comeon:

I’m not even gonna go on about Your whole “no one cares” argument because to put it the way you have is over exaggerating it and just prolonging this unnecessary convo. :snoop:

All I’ll say about that is 99% of the matches we’ve watched over the years are forgettable. And it’s not because they weren’t good, it’s because that’s how life is. Thousands of matches a year and only a dozen, at most, are remembered. Its fukkin play fighting. Move on already. :stopitslime:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re the one who quoted me to start the discussion. Have you even been reading what I’ve said? I’m not a fan of KOR, but that doesn’t mean I’m not gonna enjoy his work. :comeon:

I’m not even gonna go on about Your whole “no one cares” argument because to put it the way you have is over exaggerating it and just prolonging this unnecessary convo. :snoop:

All I’ll say about that is 99% of the matches we’ve watched over the years are forgettable. And it’s not because they weren’t good, it’s because that’s how life is. Thousands of matches a year and only a dozen, at most, are remembered. Its fukkin play fighting. Move on already. :stopitslime:

This was the post I quoted to "start the discussion"

Dudes really bytching about KOR getting the spot? He's perfect for uppercard enhancement talent. He's a much better ring performer than his buddy Cole, imo. With that said, both should never hold the main belt, like ever. :huhldup:

:jbhmm: Hmm...sounds like you complaining about my opinion and people who shared my opinion. You're the one who took issue with people not liking the KOR booking decision. I responded accordingly.

Cool. You enjoy KOR's work. I don't. Hence why I made the comment I did. It could've ended there, but you got in your feelings in the quoted post above.

Part of the reason I was looking forward to the show was for the battle royal and number 1 contender match. Then KOR won and completely killed my interest in it. I'm allowed to comment on what I didn't like about the show. "it's just play fighting" is another cop out by you. I'm just supposed to enjoy everything on the show because it's "just play fighting"? Like I said, I been moved on. I find KOR boring, and I didn't like him winning the battle royal. That's all there is to it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This was the post I quoted to "start the discussion"

:jbhmm: Hmm...sounds like you complaining about my opinion and people who shared my opinion. You're the one who took issue with people not liking the KOR booking decision. I responded accordingly.

Cool. You enjoy KOR's work. I don't. Hence why I made the comment I did. It could've ended there, but you got in your feelings in the quoted post above.

Part of the reason I was looking forward to the show was for the battle royal and number 1 contender match. Then KOR won and completely killed my interest in it. I'm allowed to comment on what I didn't like about the show. "it's just play fighting" is another cop out by you. I'm just supposed to enjoy everything on the show because it's "just play fighting"? Like I said, I been moved on. I find KOR boring, and I didn't like him winning the battle royal. That's all there is to it.
I said what I said because people bytch too much about shyt that doesn’t matter in the long run. KOR was there to do the favors. if Swerve or Darby or Andrade won and lost to Mox people would still bytch. You talk about me “in my feelings,” but you started this whole thing because I hit a nerve with you and you felt the need to say something. I literally praised and shyt on KOR in that post. :skip:

Your entire argument is he’s bland and shouldn’t be getting “pushed.” Ok. Let’s just have Keith Lee, Swerve, Darby, Andrade, Hobbs, or Starks win a battle royale and lose in the end; they’re better personalities so who cares if they lose, right? Son, what the fukk kinda booking is that? :stopitslime:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said what I said because people bytch too much about shyt that doesn’t matter in the long run. KOR was there to do the favors. if Swerve or Darby or Andrade won and lost to Mox people would still bytch. You talk about me “in my feelings,” but you started this whole thing because I hit a nerve with you and you felt the need to say something. I literally praised and shyt on KOR in that post. :skip:

Your entire argument is he’s bland and shouldn’t be getting “pushed.” Ok. Let’s just have Keith Lee, Swerve, Darby, Andrade, Hobbs, or Starks win a battle royale and lose in the end; they’re better personalities so who cares if they lose, right? Son, what the fukk kinda booking is that? :stopitslime:
I hit a nerve but you were the one who took issue with people not liking boring ass KOR winning the battle royal. :mjlol:

Yes, I wanted a number one contender match for the world title to include... guys I give a fukk about. You act like these guys aren't already losing meaningless matches on Dynamite/Rampage (hell, even some to scrubs like KOR :lolbron:). The idea that they should just have a complete dud in that spot because you don't want anyone with the slightest bit of juice to lose is dumb as hell. It's a match that has implications for your single most important title. The stakes are supposed to be high and losing in a main event match that matters is better than getting dumped in the opening battle royal while a boring ass manlet like KOR wins the thing...and then going on to lose more meaningless matches with no stakes anyway. None of the guys I mentioned have some undefeated streak that has been heavily protected. They've all lost multiple times already.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I hit a nerve but you were the one who took issue with people not liking boring ass KOR winning the battle royal. :mjlol:

Yes, I wanted a number one contender match for the world title to include... guys I give a fukk about. You act like these guys aren't already losing meaningless matches on Dynamite/Rampage (hell, even some to scrubs like KOR :lolbron:). The idea that they should just have a complete dud in that spot because you don't want anyone with the slightest bit of juice to lose is dumb as hell. It's a match that has implications for your single most important title. The stakes are supposed to be high and losing in a main event match that matters is better than getting dumped in the opening battle royal while a boring ass manlet like KOR wins the thing...and then going on to lose more meaningless matches with no stakes anyway. None of the guys I mentioned have some undefeated streak that has been heavily protected. They've all lost multiple times already.
I couldn’t care less if people like him or not, I’m speaking from a booking standpoint and throwing in his talent in-ring for kicks. Can’t wait until KOR wins the TNT strap then he’ll give you a reason to bytch more. :ahh:

Have a nice day and enjoy taking your play fighting seriously like if it’s a world title boxing match or the playoffs. :russell:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what, I like AEW KOR over solo NXT KOR. Hated his free spirit gimmick that he started doing after UE broke up. However, his ceiling is the whatever title that's going to be designated as the workhorse title.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn’t care less if people like him or not, I’m speaking from a booking standpoint and throwing in his talent in-ring for kicks. Can’t wait until KOR wins the TNT strap then he’ll give you a reason to bytch more. :ahh:

Have a nice day and enjoy taking your play fighting seriously like if it’s a world title boxing match or the playoffs. :russell:
From a booking standpoint, they took all the intrigue in the main event away by having a boring ass midget win the battle royal.

I made one comment in an AEW live thread in probably months of not even looking at these shyts and you took such exception to it that you went back and forth with me for hours. I probably won't be in another live thread for months, while you'll still be here going back and forth with people for not liking your boring ass indy favorites with no charisma in every thread each week. And I'M the one who takes "play fighting" too seriously :mjlol:

Can’t wait until KOR wins the TNT strap then he’ll give you a reason to bytch more. :ahh:

:mjlol: The mask is off. "I'm not even a fan of dude....but I can't wait for his boring ass to win a title and be even more featured on the show:duck:"

I likely won't even be in the threads to bytch. So nah, you just want him to win the belt because you love this pasty midget. Don't put that on me :hubie:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
From a booking standpoint, they took all the intrigue in the main event away by having a boring ass midget win the battle royal.

I made one comment in an AEW live thread in probably months of not even looking at these shyts and you took such exception to it that you went back and forth with me for hours. I probably won't be in another live thread for months, while you'll still be here going back and forth with people for not liking your boring ass indy favorites with no charisma in every thread each week. And I'M the one who takes "play fighting" too seriously :mjlol:

:mjlol: The mask is off. "I'm not even a fan of dude....but I can't wait for his boring ass to win a title and be even more featured on the show:duck:"

I likely won't even be in the threads to bytch. So nah, you just want him to win the belt because you love this pasty midget. Don't put that on me :hubie:
This dude doesn’t know when to shut the fukk up. :childplease:

I read several comments complaining about KOR yet you’re the one taking the time to Comment and go on about this shyt. I don’t even look at the usernames of the posters. :what:

If I actually was a fan of KOR I would have no problem admitting it. Why the fuxk would I hide my fandom? I couldn’t care less what others think of who I like, especially on a forum. I just wanna see dude win a title so marks like you can be in your feelings. :mjlol:

Do yourself a favor and get over this shyt. Jesus. :hhh:

Last edited:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude doesn’t know when to shut the fukk up. :childplease:

I read several comments complaining about KOR yet you’re the one taking the time to Comment and go on about this shyt. I don’t even look at the usernames of the posters. :what:

If I actually was a fan of KOR I would have no problem admitting it. Why the fuxk would I hide my fandom? I couldn’t care less what others think of who I like, especially on a forum. I just wanna see dude win a title so marks like you can be in your feelings. :mjlol:

Do yourself a favor and get over this shyt. Jesus. :hhh:

"I'm not even a fan of dude....but I can't wait for his boring ass to win a title and be even more featured on the show :duck:"

":duck:Have a nice day and enjoy taking your play fighting seriously like if it’s a world title boxing match or the playoffs. "

*continues to cry about it hours later*

You're the one taking issue with other people thinking KOR is boring and shouldn't have won the battle royal. You're the one with the problem here lol. You could have just said "I like KOR, I'm glad he won the battle royal" and this wouldn't be an issue. Instead you came in on some ":mjcry:How dare anybody not like this pasty midget with no charisma" and then argued about it for hours lol.

There's nothing to get over. KOR is boring as shyt and he shouldn't have won the battle royal. All there is to it. I'll continue to watch the show and maybe check in on one of these threads every few months or so. While you'll be in here defending the honor of your indy darlings week in and week out.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
"I'm not even a fan of dude....but I can't wait for his boring ass to win a title and be even more featured on the show :duck:"

":duck:Have a nice day and enjoy taking your play fighting seriously like if it’s a world title boxing match or the playoffs. "

*continues to cry about it hours later*

You're the one taking issue with other people thinking KOR is boring and shouldn't have won the battle royal. You're the one with the problem here lol. You could have just said "I like KOR, I'm glad he won the battle royal" and this wouldn't be an issue. Instead you came in on some ":mjcry:How dare anybody not like this pasty midget with no charisma" and then argued about it for hours lol.

There's nothing to get over. KOR is boring as shyt and he shouldn't have won the battle royal. All there is to it. I'll continue to watch the show and maybe check in on one of these threads every few months or so. While you'll be in here defending the honor of your indy darlings week in and week out.
Ok pal, whatever you say. :russell: