Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Is it true the Mexican wrestling feds are stopping Penta and Fenix from competing in Japan?

New Japan has a talent agreement with CMLL and AEW has one with AAA. It was either CMLL or AAA made some noise about Andrade and Lucha Bros working the event, which is why they aren't.

I at first thought Switch was gonna win…. But now I’m feeling like Okada is gonna win this match

I think they should let White cook for a little bit since he's much better prepared now for a run with that title than he was back in 2019. Also, White already lost the belt to Okada at a major US wrestling event (the NJPW/ROH show), so I doubt NJPW will have that title switch again.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Fenix and Andrade doing the absolute most :whew:

Mercedes v Deeb is going to be fire.

Hook bodying DKC was :ehh:
Glad to see my guy, Moriarty back on TV. Throwing out ROH title challenges too :obama:

Lowkey sad that Tully appears have got rid of the sequinned blazers and has gone back to 'Evil Bowling League' satin jacket. :mjcry:

Enjoyed Cash v Cobb.

I love the fact that El Desperado went through this great cathartic career highight arc, where he took off the mask last year, won the Junior Heavyweight title and everyone was like "Despy's finally arrived :blessed:" but tomorrow, he's about to get tossed from one end of the ring to the other by Keith Lee, like Steph Curry shooting at the buzzer, from 60:russ:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope Tana wins. I wish they presented him better to the audience. He's the best wrestler in NJPW history. This title win would cement that and be a great honor even if it's a short reign. It gives me Tatsumi Fujinami beating Flair vibes. Do it Khan man