[07/07] AEW Dynamite: Road Rager - Back on the road!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's as simple as "let's wear the corniest zestiest outfits and get heat by being roasted for our fits".

The whole group been doing it, Kenny having that facial hair is on purpose to get clowned.

They memed him recently for crossdressing in a match way back, and so they all wearing earrings every week now. Even people on here legit dunking them for these type of things, so it's working..
I’m waiting for a “Young Douches” sign to pop up. :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Imagine Andrade issued a open challenge on the show n one eye answers the challenge n they have a 20 min match as the main event

But no kick arn in the head and dyed with Cody lol

We can’t:mjgrin:

We busy imagining what you gonna do when ROH, NJPW, IMPACT, and NJPW runs wild on you.

• Mickie throwing shots at your company and building an woman’s event that gonna have everyone laughing at the move your company makes
  • Dem Boys just had a clinic and said it was better than any trash you’d find Mon, Tues, or Fri
  • Dreamer keeps a loaded clip on him
  • Shingo been a better draw than Roman & ain’t been shy about speaking on
  • And speaking of Roman….. an indie free agent that don’t even wanna go to your fav place dissed Roman and said he’d whoop his ass

You don’t want smoke with The World man:wow:

You don’t have the energy to keep up with all them Twitter searches :troll:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
We can’t:mjgrin:

We busy imagining what you gonna do when ROH, NJPW, IMPACT, and NJPW runs wild on you.

• Mickie throwing shots at your company and building an woman’s event that gonna have everyone laughing at the move your company makes
  • Dem Boys just had a clinic and said it was better than any trash you’d find Mon, Tues, or Fri
  • Dreamer keeps a loaded clip on him
  • Shingo been a better draw than Roman & ain’t been shy about speaking on
  • And speaking of Roman….. an indie free agent that don’t even wanna go to your fav place dissed Roman and said he’d whoop his ass

You don’t want smoke with The World man:wow:

You don’t have the energy to keep up with all them Twitter searches :troll:

If only TSC's Nap put this much effort into watching and promoting the WWE product

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Andrade issued a open challenge on the show n one eye answers the challenge n they have a 20 min match as the main event

Nah, that's rushing it. No mid or top card talents should be having a match on their debut. Just the run-in attack was enough. Crowd was hot, take that momentum and roll, don't let the moment die by having them do a 20 minute match first night out.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You’d make a thread about how AEW is burying the loser of that match.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
You’d make a thread about how AEW is burying the loser of that match.

how many threads have I made since aew stinks closed??? Right TRUST me if I wanted to body aew every week with threads I could

I’m tryna be fair :jawalrus:

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now if AEW can just trim the fat of some of these garbage indy wrestlers

they need to build around Hangman, Brian Pillman Jr, Andrade, Aleister, Starks, and Hobbs

The garbage indy wrestlers are basically enhancement talent on Dark and Elevation and honestly a great way to build up for the future but yea the roster is getting too big. They need to find a limit and whenever they cross it, release one and respect the limit.

Even with Rampage the roster is huge. I'd say at some point cuts are needed and I'd start with Kip Sabian, Colt Cabana, Abadon, Vickie Guerrero, Jack Evans, Private Party, Butcher and Blade, Aaron Solow, Jake Hager (once Inner Circle is done), Gunn bros, Luther and Sunny Kiss.

I'd take QT Marshall , Dustin and Janela off tv and give em backstage roles, I'd use Janela every once a while maybe...

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:dead::dead::dead:

Matt Hardy is the first one that comes to mind.

Matt did this more than once (WWE to ROH to WWE during 2005), with completely different storylines (Big Money Matt from ROH to TNA to Broken Matt in TNA and back to ROH then to WWE as Woken then to AEW as Broken and back to Big Money Matt :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The garbage indy wrestlers are basically enhancement talent on Dark and Elevation and honestly a great way to build up for the future but yea the roster is getting too big. They need to find a limit and whenever they cross it, release one and respect the limit.

Even with Rampage the roster is huge. I'd say at some point cuts are needed and I'd start with Kip Sabian, Colt Cabana, Abadon, Vickie Guerrero, Jack Evans, Private Party, Butcher and Blade, Aaron Solow, Jake Hager (once Inner Circle is done), Gunn bros, Luther and Sunny Kiss.

I'd take QT Marshall , Dustin and Janela off tv and give em backstage roles, I'd use Janela every once a while maybe...

Another thing about Dark/Elevation that isn't talked about enough is the fact it gave indy wrestlers jobs during the pandemic. Not to mention it served as a pseudo developmental program given some of the talent like Hobbs who got their start jobbing on Dark and is now facing star talent.

With Malakai Black in the fold, I'm curious what happens to Luchasaurus given they have some similar move sets.