07-27-19: Smackville! on the WWE Network!

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I like these specials more than PPVs nowadays, shyt I might go back and watch Beast In The East later :ehh:

although they're not as good as the PPV's (imo), these specials are great for the Network and they should do them at least every other month (if not monthly) on Saturday nights. it doesn't cost them any extra because they're already on the road and using a skeleton crew anyways (they don't know an entire production setup like they do for Raw/Smackdown/PPV)

not sure why anyone would bytch about WWE putting these shows on the Network live :yeshrug:props to WWE for doing it

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
hold up, the main event already? so they cut the women's title match and the tag title match from the broadcast? :mjtf:

may need to edit the props I gave them in the above post if that stays true. why cut matches from the broadcast when you have all the time in the world on your own Network? :gucci:

Yeah I was actually looking forward to the Women’s Match :wtf:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
hold up, the main event already? so they cut the women's title match and the tag title match from the broadcast? :mjtf:

may need to edit the props I gave them in the above post if that stays true. why cut matches from the broadcast when you have all the time in the world on your own Network? :gucci:
Which womens champion??