[07/29] AEW Dynamite: A horse, a diamond, and a cult

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
LIVE from the COVID capital of the world

Will the Dark Order fullfill their destiny or will they have to go back to paperwork?

Cody faces one of the indy-est indy wrestlers of today

Who the hell is WARHORSE?

Non-title action with one of AEW's newest stars

Rejects vs jocks

The Inner Circle back in full force

Can Wardlow F10 this fukker already?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Warhorse looks like such a jobber :scust:

Cody better beat him with the disaster kick, he doesn’t deserve the cross Rhodes

WardGOAT should be getting more ring time than MJF :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo.... I kinda like what Cody been doing with the TNT title and using it to introduce independent talent.

Like it’s cool to give younger guys on the card the opportunity and exposure but I hope they always keep the trend of throwing in a non AEW guy to challenge for the title. To me it kind keeps the show fresh and makes that title different from other titles.

Y’all may not agree but just to shake things up, it might even be dope to have some talented unknown win it day (just to pop the world) and have them maybe defend it a few times (still not signed but maybe Tony works out deal for them to be used for multiple days) then maybe drop it to a Sonny Kiss or Etc type guys

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
If they want to build to Page vs Omega at All Out they have to lose tonight otherwise, I'm not sure what their plans are for them.

I think covid has them delaying all their big money matches :yeshrug: but yea sooner or later they’ll have to split Up and fight :yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AEW TNT Champion Cody Rhodes did an interview with ESPN where he spoke about a wide range of topics.

Here are some of the highlights:

If you were to choose, who would be your No. 1 dream match for that AEW TNT title open challenge?

CR: It depends on the type of dream you’re having. To be fair to your line of questioning, I’ll give you two answers. One is from our world. I’m surprised MJF hasn’t knocked on the open challenge door. I’m surprised we haven’t revisited that. That’s one that I’m legit chomping on the bit, as a performer and competitor, to do again.

And then off the top of my head, someone from outside our world, there’s maybe two guys that I hear a lot about. One is my good friend Ethan Page [of Impact Wrestling]. I’ve kind of watched his glow-up continue. … He maybe doesn’t have the God-given talent, but just absolutely will outwork you and will continue to grow up, glow up and mature, which is the key if you’re going to make wrestling your life’s work.

Another guy is [current NWA champion] Nick Aldis. That guy and I, we couldn’t be any farther from friends, but there’s this natural bit of respect between us because we did do the two NWA matches and they did have a really warm following. The match at All In, that was one of my favorite moments of my life as a wrestler. And we never finished this. We were 1-1. Now that you ask me this, you’ve opened up a can of worms. I also have split wins with Kenny Omega. That’s somebody, too, I could see that stepping up for the open challenge.

There are some talented names who are not under contract right now. If you could sign any free agent right now to AEW, who would it be?

CR: I think there are two free agents that are on a lot of people’s radar, that being Miro — formerly Rusev — and Matt Cardona, who was Zack Ryder. Obviously, those free agents should be on any radar. They have literally drawn money. They have TV experience. They have high-profile experience. They have locker room experience. The pros heavily outweigh the cons.

Those are two great free agents. I’m not going to go as far to say that if I had to sign anybody, those would be the two that I would sign. But I think they’re great free agents. I think if they have the passion for pro wrestling, they’re going to continue to succeed.

Here’s the trick. We only have a two-hour show. And a lot of our roster hasn’t even been fully realized or seen yet. I want to make sure we honor individuals like that. If you bring in a hot free agent, that means someone is going to lose a spot. That’s just the reality of it. In my capitalistic, cold nature that I have, I actually don’t mind that, because that makes everybody else step their game up. But you do want to do it fairly and responsibly. The best wrestlers, no matter where they came from, you’re going to want on your show.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10 man tag could be good. Rest looks ehhh but ill watch because dynamite is usually good

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
IN

ezgif-2-06228c75285f.gif