WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, why does TK have Takeshyta wrestle in a high profile match just to lose. I get that he’s a great wrestler but I’ve never seen this guy win. Why does he get title shots and chances to fight the champion when he always loses. Sometimes I wish I could treat AEW as a Indy show and just watch for the wrestling and not care about logic

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again, why does TK have Takeshyta wrestle in a high profile match just to lose. I get that he’s a great wrestler but I’ve never seen this guy win. Why does he get title shots and chances to fight the champion when he always loses. Sometimes I wish I could treat AEW as a Indy show and just watch for the wrestling and not care about logic

His tv time comes from his growing fan support. Why not showcase him? Hopefully this match leads to a story for him but enjoy the match.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can you imagine someone with Big Stoke ability being stuck in a warehouse for 2 years. To do what????? Alot of primes were squandered during the talent hoard

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wonder how much longer TK keeps up with this whole trying of turning Rampage into a glorified ROH weekly show. The card for this past week's Rampage looked like an episode of Dark Elevation and the ratings showed.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His tv time comes from his growing fan support. Why not showcase him? Hopefully this match leads to a story for him but enjoy the match.
Because AEW said ratings matter. From what I seen, he never wins. He should be fighting Yuta, Sammy, Daniel Garcia, Dante Martin and those guys if they want to showcase him. Otherwise, give him some wins before facing the champion. My opinion would be different if they let him win on tv some.