[08/12] AEW Dynamite: Tag team appreciation night

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They really hired Earl Hebner AND Mike Chioda? :mjlol:

I swear there was a time that Cody swore they won't going to just hire every WWE talent that gets released and yet their current roster has: Jim Ross, Taz, Jericho, Ambrose, Cody, The Revival, Luke Harper, Matt Hardy, Goldust, Jack Swagger, Neville, Tye Dillinger, Tino whatever, Taynara, Justin Roberts, Dasha, Earl Hebner, Mike Chioda, Billy Gunn, Zack Ryder, almost all the women were in the MYC, plus Arn and Tully, plus they just had Bischoff on. :mjlol:

And that accounts to still only a small fraction of their roster:wow:

Only like 1/16:ahh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Had to miss it live. Took an overnight gig. :whew:

Opening match was good! :ehh:

Uno is indeed underrated. Very savvy and Grayson has been that guy forever. Still have a Super Smash Bros shirt. :ehh:

Why'd they'd announce that Mox would be there at the beginning of the show and then have MJF claim he wasn't there. :dwillhuh:

Regardless, Mox beat the shyt out of MJF. THE Shield boys have been giving out work this week.

Cody hits Crossrhodes. Scorpio kicks out. Kayfabe, why is Arn there? Shouldn't you be coaching in that situation? Solid match..but flat finish. :francis:

Belt looks nice, which begs the question; why would Cody care that Brodie has the old one? :ld:

:pachaha: at Taz asking JR if he called Luchasaurus' first match. :flabbynsick:

What happened to Hangmane's lawnmower? :ld:

Great shot for Jungle Boy's first tope suicida (the one that got countered into the snap dragon). Match was good, but ended flat. The guys just went home with no fanfare.

Santana and Ortiz are delightfully heinous. :wow:

No entrance for The Rock'n'Roll Express? Fine. :gucci:

Nice to see Iron Mike Chioda. Why does Jericho bribe him with "getting his job back" again, but this time in AEW. Doesn't Mike work there now, as seen by him wearing an AEW referee shirt in the segment? :leostare:

Hikaru Shida. Good worker, but very bland. Schiavone teases that he'll talk to her and I perked up for a second....then, she said nothing...not even a lot of nothing. Brief, concise nothing. yawn:

Love the promos with Archer beating the shyt out of jobbers in the background, but why make it weird by stripping Jake and writing on his back? That's Jake...The SNAKE. :snoop:

If anything, why not have that written on the I jobber Lance just beat the shyt out of? :why:

Main event: Kind of flat. Orange Cassidy came to work, but it kind of felt like Jericho mailed it in....like moreso than any other time he's been accused of it. Don't know...he just seemed tired or something. Those leg whips... :scusthov:

Figured OC would win here, but man...that first match was way more entertaining. Kind of a down show compared to last week.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
watching now.

LOL. i dont think promotions that launched in 2019, need to put the "first black" titles on everything.

tony shiavone said scorpio sky was the first black tag team champion.:laugh: well of course he was. he was the first tag team champion PERIOD.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
watching now.

LOL. i dont think promotions that launched in 2019, need to put the "first black" titles on everything.

tony shiavone said scorpio sky was the first black tag team champion.:laugh: well of course he was. he was the first tag team champion PERIOD.

A few of us feel the same we, but you know how the coli is and they definitely read the coli. So blame the coli :mjlol:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i hit rewind to watch the full match.

it was JR who started it. saying scorpio sky could become the first african-american AEW world champion.(theres only been two AEW champs so far).

and shivaone had to one-up him with the "he was already the first african-american tag team champion".

:dead:

Last edited: