[08/12] AEW Rampage: Tony Khan don't even care anymore

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I haven’t checked a full Rampage in over a month. :huhldup:

Reading about that turn. They were doing so well with them and they randomly do one for no reason. Oh well, can’t win the all. :heh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Worse to thing to happen to Rampage was Turner telling them its fine in that slot as it is.
Now its just the 3rd hour of Dynamite split off

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Worse to thing to happen to Rampage was Turner telling them its fine in that slot as it is.
Now its just the 3rd hour of Dynamite split off
They need to make that shyt into ROH night. nikkas got briscoes sitting at home when they are better than a lot of tag teams on AEW. Khan too busy hugging and sucking like a slut

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They need to make that shyt into ROH night. nikkas got briscoes sitting at home when they are better than a lot of tag teams on AEW. Khan too busy hugging and sucking like a slut

They could flip Dark or Dark Elevation for that. Otherwise theres less space for the main AEW Roster on tv

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They could flip Dark or Dark Elevation for that. Otherwise theres less space for the main AEW Roster on tv
Aew main roster is ass b and that’s all I watch. nikkas not using lucha bros, miro, house of black amongst other nikkas the right way. Meanwhile they giving title shots to a nikka that isn’t even in aew. I bet he’s khans drug supplier and he said I’ll give you 3 for 15 if I get a title shot and crackhead khan obliged. They really need to get shyt in order.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. Been saying that for a long time. Not Dark though because Dark is filmed in front of like 100 people. ROH deserves better than that Dark shyt.

Turning Dark Elevation into ROH would be good though because Dark Elevation is always filmed before Dynamite, so you get nearly the same level of production value with the bigger crowd and then you can have your bigger ROH names still there to crossover onto Dynamite and Rampage.

Though I think they should go back to making Rampage live and having Dark Elevation/ROH as the lead-in to Rampage. They could air it live on YouTube to give it a bigger feel than some taped production.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Who’s in the trios tournament

Collage-Maker-10-Aug-2022-1108-PM.jpg