Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They booked Roman Reigns as an undisputed champion so much they now have to play highlights of former legendary IC and US title champions to boost up the value of those titles, cause part time job Reigns is not giving away titles anytime soon :mjlol:

I think it's hilarious, it's like "hey you're interested in RAW and Smackdown championship belts? Well wait a min, we got something even better, it's the Intercontinental championship!" :troll:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They booked Roman Reigns as an undisputed champion so much they now have to play highlights of former legendary IC and US title champions to boost up the value of those titles, cause part time job Reigns is not giving away titles anytime soon :mjlol:

I think it's hilarious, it's like "hey you're interested in RAW and Smackdown championship belts? Well wait a min, we got something even better, it's the Intercontinental championship!" :troll:
Better than doing nothing with them. At least it's bringing attention back to them since before the merging of the world titles. This is actually a good thing.

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
main event was piff as expected but i'm kinda surprised to not see more hype for this :ohhh:

the idea of Naka vs WALTER in 2017 or 18 woulda had the whole damn forum like :damn:

AEW and the stan wars got us not even properly appreciating dope ass wrasslers wrassling each other :to:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Raquel fukking sucks, scroll the comments to see worse. :scust:

I was watching this today, telling my wife, she's way too uncoordinated in the ring. She should be using her athleticism and skill on a complete big package but trying to do flippy shyt, no, you are too uncoordinated. She needs to watch Kevin Nash and just do those moves.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I see what you mean. I seen them wrestle on the indies and the gimmick didn’t hit the same. It’s 2 Janettys, they lost their Shawn to AEW
Ya'll nikkas delusional. Put me in the boat that never saw that much in Swerve. He was a really good wrestler, obviously the best in the group but he wasn't much more than Adam Cole, he wasn't even that good as him. Top Dolla was always the star. I always seen him as a potential better Big E but needs to continue to improve. Adonis is a Jannety. Top Dolla was always the only member that mattered outside of Briana. It's honestly, those two that matter.