[08/18] AEW Dynamite: Prelude to The First Dance / Tag Titles Match / Sting's return match on TNT

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Cant believe Sting’s first match back on TV is against these BUM ASS scrub motherfukkas :snoop:

Why do they keep getting so much tv time with all the mofos currently stuck on Dark? :what:

breh exactly :gucci: those dudes are wack as hell

no lie, sting should squash them in 10 seconds.

just hit them with stinger splashes, they don’t deserve the real finisher :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
breh exactly :gucci: those dudes are wack as hell

no lie, sting should squash them in 10 seconds.

just hit them with stinger splashes, they don’t deserve the real finisher :dwillhuh:
Hopefully thats the only reason they actually were chosen.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Cant believe Sting’s first match back on TV is against these BUM ASS scrub motherfukkas :snoop:

Why do they keep getting so much tv time with all the mofos currently stuck on Dark? :what:

I really hope this is the end of it with Punk potentially debuting to feud with Darby. These mufukkas are terrible. There isn't even a redeeming quality to these scrubs like there is with Dark Order or Fuego del Sol.

Come to think of it, AEW doesn't really have any legit heel jobbers. They're all loveable babyfaces :jbhmm:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Can’t Take A Title With A TV Channel Logo On It Seriously

Shoulda Just Called It The TV Title

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I was thinking of going tonight, but I didn't want to sit with a bunch of fatties and potentially get covid :heh:
You made the right call. This place is a damn freak show. I’ve been to WCW and Impact shows, and I’ve never seen anything like this. This is an under belly of society I never knew existed, I feel so uncomfortable right now.

The only positive is I got some decent seats.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Show looks pretty stacked yet still feels like filler until Phil debuts Friday....