09/27/2021 Raw Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What does Kelly Kelly winning titles but having no talent have to do with Eva having no talent?
Because matches and workrate don't mean shyt in Vince land...Great Khali once held the big gold belt and Shelton Benjamin isn't allowed to get 5 str8 wins even though he better than the entire New Day put together.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't get it. Just seems like bc the narrative is WWE fukks everything/everyone up folks are pre-disposed to hate at this point. I'm still trying to figure out what's so wrong with "Bearcat" lol

He looked serious, attire looked good, looked good in the squash match. Nothing to hate as far as last night.
I think it fits him perfectly. He's big like a bear & agile as a cat.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There is a very good chance Drew is going to SD so might want to hold your hate for another time.

YUP.

They're here this Friday...

The local commercial for SD has been saying for weeks that Drew is facing Roman in the main event... which means either A- this closes the actual show, or B- Drew is coming out at the end of SD and it's the post-show dark match. Either way, he's definitely gonna be there on Friday, thus he's getting drafted to SD.