1/16 Friday Night Pactdown: Lashley Era 2.0, Beat-Down Clan, Hardys/Wolves, Aries/Low-Ki, Roode/EY

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word champion and recently was the X Division champ till he got injured not mention been in MANY high profiled matches.

But I get your perspective.....
i Get what your saying too . I wish wwe had tnas generally color blind mentality toward their roster : how can wwe look at 2014-2015 and think the new day or Los Matadors are good ideas . I wish tna could stop with all the factions and heels turns I csnt even fully like the bdc because it's like the 100000th heel faction I seen in the last 3 years it feels like and Im tired of these small venues guess im spoiled by wwe production values

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i Get what your saying too . I wish wwe had tnas generally color blind mentality toward their roster : how can wwe look at 2014-2015 and think the new day or Los Matadors are good ideas . I wish tna could stop with all the factions and heels turns I csnt even fully like the bdc because it's like the 100000th heel faction I seen in the last 3 years it feels like and Im tired of these small venues guess im spoiled by wwe production values

I actually dont mind the factions and I think its kinda cool seeing alot of the wrestlers team up or interact vs the same old tired since 1902 style of "the lone wolf in this company that doesnt communicate with anyone unless forced to a tag match" kinda thing.

But then again I'm in WCW country and was an NWA/WCW fan and I remember NWO, Horsemen, Filthy Animals, Lance Storm faction, Raven's Faction, and etc and thought that was cool.

Also, the who "everyone is a heel" thing? I think that is a little blown out of proportion. And even if so, nothing wrong giving a face something they can use to feud with. The whole "go through a crew to get to the leader" thing STILL works.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Beat Down Clan is a wack name its too generic, sounds like he was tryna name his stable after the gang he used to claim Knock Out Posse. It's bad enough that they call it "The Clan" for short, but sayin BDC sounds too much like BBC.:scusthov:

:mjlol:I couldn't stop laughin at his voice crackin and gettin all high pitched at 42:19 when he said "IT BELONGS TO THE BEAT DOWN CLAN!", even the way he said it sounded:flabbynsick: