[1/17] Smackdown Live Thread: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch In A Steel Cage

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Hua7tbj.png

Lawler's special guest will be Dolph Ziggler.

Questions to be answered:

i8oGV7L.jpg

After Dolph Ziggler's :mjpls: attack, how can we expect Apollo Crews and Kalisto to retaliate?

gLHU5Ou.jpg

Can Nikki Bella handle Natalya's newfound aggressive attitude?

vb2amcB.jpg

How much more dysfunction can the Wyatt Family handle?

QFODs7w.jpg

What kind of montage can we expect for Carmella's shopping spree with James Ellsworth?

FlEjyeE.jpg

How will Miz respond to Ambrose getting the last word in their confrontation last week?

Will Naomi ever show up on TV again? :mjcry:

bafknDa.jpg

Will Dolph Ziggler once again desecrate a good NWO shirt with another underwhelming promo?

Last edited:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
La Luchadora interferes in the steel cage match somehow, revealing herself as Mickie James.

Mickie believes Alexa will be an easier path to the title, and fears Becky Lynch.

Alexa wasn't lying when she said she was trying to figure out the mystery, but she'll have given a title shot to Mickie by the time she figures the ruse.

Transitional champ and vet shows she can still hang, championship picture gets reset.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dolph is straight :mjlol: after that promo last week...

Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad hand at all and I think he could do great in the "Tito Santana" role, put on some quality matches and be depended on for that opening match or good midcard program, but that heel turn went from :ehh: to :picard: in two weeks. He gotta turn that shyt up.