[1/19] UFC on ESPN+ 1 "This one's for the Mouse" (Cejudo vs Dillashaw, Greg Hardy, Cerrone)

MF budz

All Star
Daps
He wasn't being asked to move up, it was always TJ moving down, did you not realize the fight last night was at 125lbs? DJ was hesitant to take the fight because he was worried about TJ missing weight but once he said (paraphrasing) why would I fight TJ when I can fight Ray Borg for the same money it was obvious what was up with him.
I don't think they offered him tj at 125 it was always they expected dj to go up which I remember him saying he would if they paid him more. Either way I still think dj could be tj. Henry's win over dj was very questionable. But I'm glad Henry beat tj. fukk dillashaw. And stop holding up these divisions with this champ champ shyt

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Sorry ahead of time for not searching this thread

But can someone explain a “illegal knee”?

I have no idea that was a rule

Don’t watch UFC at all
If a guy is down (on a knee, seated, on their back or stomach) you can't use your lower body to attack their head.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Good looking.

So is that super dirty or just a heat of the moment mistake?

Thanks for answering

Rep when u kno....
Well if you hit a dude hard enough then you can lose a point or even be DQ'd so you would think the fighter wouldn't do it on purpose. But Hardy flat out said he didn't know the rules so :francis:.
There are times where a dude is getting up and you try to time it but you mess up and clip a guy before he's all the way up. But this guy was nowhere near getting up so I dunno where Hardy's head was at. Just inexperience I guess.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they offered him tj at 125 it was always they expected dj to go up which I remember him saying he would if they paid him more. Either way I still think dj could be tj. Henry's win over dj was very questionable. But I'm glad Henry beat tj. fukk dillashaw. And stop holding up these divisions with this champ champ shyt
It was to move down, agree with you on the division being held up tho, I would have rather seen Dillashaw vs Moraes before Dillashaw vs Cejudo, and then they went thru with it anyway and it was a waste of a fight.
Demetrious Johnson lays out reasons why he doesn’t want to fight T.J. Dillashaw

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
^^^Just saw that number :ehh:

Even if a lot just signed up for the free trial and cancel like I plan to do :lolbron:, a percentage will stick around and that's good for ESPN+.
If you have espn insider then Espn+ came with it. You get Espn the magazine with it too.