1/23 PBC on SHO - Angelo Leo vs Stephen Fulton (WBO Super Bantamweight Title)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Good night of boxing from pbc. First time in a while, that I wasn't annoyed by the commentary either.

Aleem stole the show for me tho.

the adding of raul marquez made that shyt click..abner mares dont belong in the booth...they need to make him an unofficial scorer or something lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
the adding of raul marquez made that shyt click..abner mares dont belong in the booth...they need to make him an unofficial scorer or something lol

Facts and I like Mares, but he's better suited for that shyt him and Porter were doing on Fox. Raul Marquez been underrated for a long time. Him and Farhood had great chemistry. Glad to see dude elevated into a bigger spot.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Facts and I like Mares, but he's better suited for that shyt him and Porter were doing on Fox. Raul Marquez been underrated for a long time. Him and Farhood had great chemistry. Glad to see dude elevated into a bigger spot.
I said (as did many people) that Raul Marquez essentially getting a promotion made the most sense. They need to keep it that way, because he's earned that spot

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Watched it again this morning. Good ass fight. Fulton is the truth, and I knew he'd beat Leo. I didn't think he'd beat him at his own game like that though :leon:

Fulton looked like he coulda gone 15 rounds too :pachaha:

Fulton vs Aleem should definitely be the next fight :ehh: