[1/26] AEW Dynamite Beach Break.....From Cleveland

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Either that or he must've had a cool nxt song.
He’s been over since his Indy days. I’ve seen dude wrestle plenty of times from Reseda to now and have never been :ehh: from his matches.

The NXT matches with Gargano were the only times I enjoyed them, but they were completely forgettable spotfests. :huhldup:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just found out Danhausen is marriedhausen to a black girl…..hausen

I think dudes gimmick is pretty funny and he will sell merch like hotcakes :ehh:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cody vs Sammy was dope. The main thing I hated during that match is that there were some cool spots that happened during the Picture in Picture. They need to work on their pacing so they don’t do big spots during the commercial break. Fuego coming out does make Sammy weak though

MJF/Punk promo went way too long. I like That AEW doesn’t rush storylines but this is another example of them slow rolling a storyline then rushing it at the very end. Don’t want to see another punk or MJF promo for a couple weeks. Thought this was going to happen on PPv so I’m interested and what they are going to do next week. AEW tends to actually deliver the matches they promised, so I’m intrigued to see what happens next week

Brit’s promo was DOA to me because of the long Punk/MJF segment

OC/Cole was a dope match to me. Knew OC was going to win since it was “unsanctioned” and wouldn’t count. Just hated the ending with the hug spot. If it was turned into a belly to belly, wouldn’t be that bad. The fact that he hugged him for like 30 seconds made it corny.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cody vs Sammy was dope. The main thing I hated during that match is that there were some cool spots that happened during the Picture in Picture. They need to work on their pacing so they don’t do big spots during the commercial break. Fuego coming out does make Sammy weak though

MJF/Punk promo went way too long. I like That AEW doesn’t rush storylines but this is another example of them slow rolling a storyline then rushing it at the very end. Don’t want to see another punk or MJF promo for a couple weeks. Thought this was going to happen on PPv so I’m interested and what they are going to do next week. AEW tends to actually deliver the matches they promised, so I’m intrigued to see what happens next week

Brit’s promo was DOA to me because of the long Punk/MJF segment

OC/Cole was a dope match to me. Knew OC was going to win since it was “unsanctioned” and wouldn’t count. Just hated the ending with the hug spot. If it was turned into a belly to belly, wouldn’t be that bad. The fact that he hugged him for like 30 seconds made it corny.

I think they're pacing matches to have shyt happen during PiP on purpose because they think it stands a better chance of keeping people around during the break. I mean, Guevara has a whole gimmick built around cutting promos via signs during breaks, and they (allegedly) intentionally had a match finish during the break. Still dumb, though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really don't understand people acting like Orange Cassidy isn't considered a top guy in AEW.
Sure, he's a gimmick wrestler but he's a gimmick wrestler that AEW has presented as being a top level guy since the company's inception.
Losing to OC isn't some mark on Adam Cole's career...it's not like OC is Brooklyn Brawler level.

Also there is this bizarre reaction people have to gimmick wrestlers like Kamala, George "The Animal" Steele, The Missing Link, Doink, and countless other gimmick wrestlers didn't exist.

Like the "Dead Man" Undertaker and Kane weren't gimmick wrestlers.

Hell Velveteen Dream was a gimmick wrestler and this forum loved him before all the :dame: stuff started coming out about him.

That bum ass Matt Riddle is a gimmick wrestler and I don't see complaints any time he beats someone.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they're pacing matches to have shyt happen during PiP on purpose because they think it stands a better chance of keeping people around during the break. I mean, Guevara has a whole gimmick built around cutting promos via signs during breaks, and they (allegedly) intentionally had a match finish during the break. Still dumb, though.

i get your point. It made more sense when it went opposite of NXT. I just get annoyed when I fast forward a commercial and I come back to someone laying on a broken table lol. So essentially you wasted a potential viral spot that most people won’t see unless they run a replay of it

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Also the no-selling of huge spots/moves. But I enjoyed it overall.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I really don't understand people acting like Orange Cassidy isn't considered a top guy in AEW.
Sure, he's a gimmick wrestler but he's a gimmick wrestler that AEW has presented as being a top level guy since the company's inception.
Losing to OC isn't some mark on Adam Cole's career...it's not like OC is Brooklyn Brawler level.

Also there is this bizarre reaction people have to gimmick wrestlers like Kamala, George "The Animal" Steele, The Missing Link, Doink, and countless other gimmick wrestlers didn't exist.

Like the "Dead Man" Undertaker and Kane weren't gimmick wrestlers.

Hell Velveteen Dream was a gimmick wrestler and this forum loved him before all the :dame: stuff started coming out about him.

That bum ass Matt Riddle is a gimmick wrestler and I don't see complaints any time he beats someone.

but OC gimmick is that he’s a joke wrestler