[1/27] WWE Monday Night RAW: So............How About Dat WWE Network?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gonna put The Shield in a position where it protects Cena???

Leading to a revelation months down the line that The Shield now works for Cena and then Cena turns heel?!!! :ohmy:

Maybe this really IS the darkest timeline :krs:

:beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@malbaker86 thank you breh :salute:

no imaginary things with me breh:umad:..there's more ppl that can cosign that too...whats imaginary is you saying youre built like roman reigns:mjlol:
:smugfavre:

Thinking about me fakkit, want some pics with your ole curious ass..... I gotta say I have a gf before I spout some foolishness ass nikka:stopitslime::comeon:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE Legend Mick Foley says his tweets expressing anger over how Daniel Bryan was booked at the Royal Rumble PPV were not part of a storyline.

“Not a work at all on my part,” Foley told Newsday on Monday night. “I was just calling it like a saw it."

Foley wrote on Facebook earlier in January that his formal WWE contract expires soon and he recently sat down with WWE management to work out a handshake agreement to continue being part of the company.

Foley says he still wants to attend WrestleMania, but he will be about "1/6th as excited about it as I was" before the Rumble. Foley added that he believes "a little tweaking" might be needed to avoid an embarrassing WrestleMania main event situation with Randy Orton vs. Batista.

Foley's outrage was picked up by TMZ and started Sunday night when he tweeted: "Does WWE actually hate their own audience? I've never been so disgusted with a PPV."

A few minutes earlier, Foley tweeted: "Wait...@WWEDanielBryan isn't even IN the #RoyalRumble? That just kind of sucks."

Foley not backing off what he said:laugh: He still want to be at Mania though...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Another issue with Raw was that Cena got the title chance fukked away by Wyatt at Rumble...was he mad? Was he angry? Does he care? Nah...why should he? He got another title shot by the end of Raw...absolutely backwards and absurd.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Another issue with Raw was that Cena got the title chance fukked away by Wyatt at Rumble...was he mad? Was he angry? Does he care? Nah...why should he? He got another title shot by the end of Raw...absolutely backwards and absurd.
Cena is like: my daddy got his ass kicked again.... :yeshrug: Just got fukked over at the Royal Rumble... :manny: I ain't got no worries :troll:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bryan got beat by Wyatt at the Rumble... was HE mad? Was HE angry? Did HE care?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bryan got beat by Wyatt at the Rumble... was HE mad? Was HE angry? Did HE care?

Why would he be mad? There was nothing on the line:laugh: And it became about him not being in the Rumble. Are you kids really that damn dense you can't add 2 and 2 together these days? You motherfukkers really out here thinking that Cripple H is some kind of draw..you're taking those little smilie gimmicks with Banderas a little too far. Even 10 years have more sense than that.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he be mad? There was nothing on the line:laugh: And it became about him not being in the Rumble. Are you kids really that damn dense you can't add 2 and 2 together these days? You motherfukkers really out here thinking that Cripple H is some kind of draw..you're taking those little smilie gimmicks with Banderas a little too far. Even 10 years have more sense than that.

Because he lost a match against someone who'd been taunting him for months! :mindblown:

I don't even know what the fukk you're rambling about in the rest of that post.