[1/29] Official Royal Rumble 2017 Thread: Attack of the part timers!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
39 is sure a hell lot of younger than 50. Hit me up when Goldberg beats KO for the title where Goldberg vs Lesnar is the actual main event to mania.

You saying this like Punk was some flop? When I know countless of people who came back to watch wrestling because of him.

Your boyfriend is the one who fukked it up by coming back and feuding with the goat that convinced to go into part time mania era.

Now everybody just seems like they are being sabotaged every time a Summerslam, Survivor Series, Rumble, and Wrestlemania is around. And don't tell me guys like Goldberg is the reason why they do so well. Roman vs HHH was the main event, half the roster was hurt, yet they still did over 90,000.
You didn't answer my question

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:skip: I didn't know opinions were the same as facts.

I'd rather listen to the opinion of a veteran bench warmer than a:flabbynsick: fan

:manny:
:mjlol:@ you callin them:flabbynsick:when that describes Tazz, and Tazz bein irrelevant is a fact.:umad:

:hhh: The crowd reaction if they go through with that. Last year they shut off the crowd microphones when roman won so the people watching wouldn't hear all the boos.
:michaeljordanlaugh:You smarks always gotta create conspiracy theories about mics gettin shut off when a wrestler you hate doesn't get "booed out the buildin" like yall said he would.

Rollins had a storyline that kept him out the Rumble, there was no reason for AJ to not be in if Reigns was in

he shoulda got Ellsworth's spot
Rollins shoulda still been in the Rumble keepin him out for that storyline was bullshyt.

Thought @Stack Money got banned for being racist or some shyt? :patrice: Now he's back and defending Orton? :mjpls:
I was never banned and never said racist shyt I'm not a cac like you:cacjordan: and I'm not "defendin Orton" I'm just callin it like it is.:mspaintcamumad:

"Iconic rivalry"

shaq3.gif

How many clean wins does Orton even have over Cena?
:pachaha:They each others greatest rival and are the faces of their eras so from that standpoint its an "iconic rivalry" even tho smarks don't like it, and Orton has always been the heel when they fought so of course he wouldn't get many clean wins.:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol:@ you callin them:flabbynsick:when that describes Tazz, and Tazz bein irrelevant is a fact.:umad:

:michaeljordanlaugh:You smarks always gotta create conspiracy theories about mics gettin shut off when a wrestler you hate doesn't get "booed out the buildin" like yall said he would.

Rollins shoulda still been in the Rumble keepin him out for that storyline was bullshyt.

I was never banned and never said racist shyt I'm not a cac like you:cacjordan: and I'm not "defendin Orton" I'm just callin it like it is.:mspaintcamumad:

:pachaha:They each others greatest rival and are the faces of their eras so from that standpoint its an "iconic rivalry" even tho smarks don't like it, and Orton has always been the heel when they fought so of course he wouldn't get many clean wins.:manny:
Edge is Cena's greatest rival.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Edge is Cena's greatest rival.
:stopitslime:Cena might be Edge's greatest rival but Orton is Cena's greatest rival, Edge wasn't on Cena's level and he never really took Edge seriously like that always laughin at him while Edge was consumed wit tryna best him. Orton beat Cena in big matches on several occasions was a legit rival to him as the 2 biggest and best of their generation and he always made Cena emotional beatin up his pops and shyt, Cena never overlooked him and had to constantly bring his A game against Orton.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:stopitslime:Cena might be Edge's greatest rival but Orton is Cena's greatest rival, Edge wasn't on Cena's level and he never really took Edge seriously like that always laughin at him while Edge was consumed wit tryna best him. Orton beat Cena in big matches on several occasions was a legit rival to him as the 2 biggest and best of their generation and he always made Cena emotional beatin up his pops and shyt, Cena never overlooked him and had to constantly bring his A game against Orton.
NV98k.gif