General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
fukk. I work nights so I always DVR Raw and watch it on Tuesday. For some reason my DVR did not record Raw. :stopitslime:

Was it piff?:lupe:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Why not make the Rumble 40 men again if it's for the title? Use the main roster, NXT guys and a few surprises, not to mention big names like Cena, Lesnar, Reigns, Sheamus, maybe Taker/Sting a few others; easily fill 40 spots, and have Lesnar break the elimination record with more guys in it... it has the potential to be one of the best Rumble's ever, let's see how they fukk it up :russ:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The Monday, January 4th edition of WWE RAW, the first episode of the show in 2016, averaged 3.575 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Monday's RAW, which featured an advertised main event of Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship with Vince McMahon as the special guest referee, was slightly up in viewership compared to the final episode of 2015 last Monday night, which drew 3.536 million viewers.

The hourly viewership breakdown for this week's RAW is as follows:

Hour One: 3.707 million viewers
Hour Two: 3.516 million viewers
Hour Three: 3.503 million viewers

We should have the final rating for Monday's RAW should be up soon.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Finally checking the youtube highlights.

The Wyatt Family has the weakest looking beat downs ever to be so damn big
They didnt even do a move or finisher on Big Show to keep him down.

Just watched on hulu. San Antonio mightve been the shyttiest crowd Ive ever seen. Big spots, New Day, table spots, McMahon on screen, returns interrupting promos. They didnt give a shyt about any of it. Silence and cdq all night :smh:

Vince was visably pissed off about it, saw him mouth "cmon whats wrong with you people" when Sheamus came out to zero reaction lol