[1/4/2024 & 1/11/2024] TNA Impact!: The most iconic moments in TNA Wrestling and build up for Hard to Kill

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
They suppose to reveal the new Knockouts tag team titles tomorrow and possibly a match for the titles, too.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Steve Maclin says that he would be interested in another shot at the TNA X-Division Championship. Maclin spoke with Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp for a new interview and expressed interest in possibly making a run at the title.

“I think we talked about that, too, in interviews,” he said. “The X-Division is just whatever you want it to be. That’s what I was always drawn to in TNA back in the day with AJ and Joe. It was a mix of styles, and that’s cool when you get those clashes ‘cause when it’s the same thing over and over again—you get high flyer and high flyer, it’s great, but there’s something missing sometimes or that element in the match that makes it special.”

He continued, “I just think that’s what makes the X-Division perfect. Would I love to go back after the X-Division title? Yes. So who knows what the new merger with TNA coming back, the rebrand.”

AStrangeName

Daps
Damn, I forgot that Dreamer had Crazzy Steve leaking in that match

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I have over a thousand posts in the impact thread, so I'm not being a casual or johnny come lately when I say this...but when Maclin lost the belt to Shelley, I think it was a bad call. I understand Maclin was injured, but please leave nostalgia in the past. Let the WWE and aew keep pushing these old fukks for a cheap reaction and "going viral"

Give young talent a opportunity to wreck shop. Time to past the torch. I don't care about tenure. No reason Dreamer is a champion, and I like Dreamer.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
It's a reason when wrestlers get released, or "go find themselves" from WWE and come to impact, their better.

Jonah, Lashley, McIntyre, Rhodes, Angle, MVP, Trinity, Mickie James, Donna, Chelsea etc...

Only person that was a tna original and didn't suck in other companies is Styles.

AStrangeName

Daps
Jonah/Bronson Reed needs to be THE discussion. The man rarely has a bad match.
They better do something with Bronson. I know that Gunther ain't dropping the Intercontinental title for while, but when he does, Bronson better be the one to dethrone him.
It's a reason when wrestlers get released, or "go find themselves" from WWE and come to impact, their better.

Jonah, Lashley, McIntyre, Rhodes, Angle, MVP, Trinity, Mickie James, Donna, Chelsea etc...

Only person that was a tna original and didn't suck in other companies is Styles.
AJ Styles is anomaly where anywhere he goes, he's always going to do well.