10/14 DAZN PPV: KSI vs Tommy Fury / Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

KSI and Tommy Fury will go toe to toe in a monumental crossover boxing battle this autumn, live and exclusive on DAZN PPV.

The fierce rivals collide at a mega MF & DAZN: X Series event which lands at the AO Arena in Manchester, on Saturday, October 14, on a night that will go down in history.

And WWE star Logan Paul goes head-to-head with MMA bad boy Dillon Danis in the other half of an extra special double main event.

Security had to pull KSI and Fury apart when they came face-to-face at X Series 007 but this October will see them go at it in the ring proving, once and for all, who is the top dog in the crossover scene.

Fury, the unbeaten professional boxer who saw off Jake Paul in his last fight, has vowed to humble KSI.

But ‘The Nightmare’ has other ideas with KSI desperate to inflict a first defeat on Fury, showing Jake Paul how it’s done and sending shockwaves through the sport by delivering the biggest win ever seen in this space.

KSI said: “I came back to boxing to show the world the crazy levels I’m at. I’ve shown through obliterating all my past opponents that I am the best in this scene. #

“KO after KO has now led me to the toughest fight in the influencer boxing scene. I’m fighting Tommy Fury. The man that defeated the once undefeated Jake Paul is now my opponent and I can’t wait to silence all the doubters that believe I have no chance. After this fight, you’ll understand that I truly am that guy.”

Tommy Fury said: “I’ve already beaten Jake Paul and so all that is left for me to do is send this man to sleep. I’ll do that inside four rounds. This is easy money.”
Logan Paul said: “Almost two years after fighting the greatest boxer of all time, I am so pumped to return to the boxing ring on October 14, for this monster Misfits show.
“Manchester, I hope you are ready for a night you will never forget, because The Prime Card is delivering in a big way, with KSI and I on either side of a double main event.
“The world has seen the energy, athleticism and showmanship I’ve brought to WWE, but this October I plan on reminding everyone that I can bring it to boxing too.”
Dillon Danis said: “I couldn’t care less what Logan Paul has done in the WWE, because when he is in the boxing ring, he is in a completely different world. It’s a world of pain, a world where he doesn’t have control and it’s my world, not his. On October 14, in Manchester, Logan Paul is getting beat down.”

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair game to him for stepping up to a serious opponent. Last few times i saw KSI fight he has big holesi n his game..That mexican was finding him with his jab after surviving the early rounds. Tommy will have the skill and the will to pull the trigger on the openings KSI will probably level up himself so i'm interested to see.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there actual drug testing...KSI, Tommy Fury, and Logan Paul looked roided the fukk up lol :heh:..like not even trying to hide that shyt

I saw dude say with a straight face that "obviously I'm not on roids, the sports I do are boxing and WWE and they have drug testing"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I tried to watch a Radio Raheem interview with Tommy Fury and I couldn't finish it lol, this shyt is a joke lol