10/14 ESPN: Janibek Alimkhanuly vs Vincent Gualtieri (WBO/IBF Middleweight Titles)

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
168 might very well be a stretch for Crawford but I’m positive he could move up in his next fight and clean out this weak ass division.
Who’s gonna stop him? Janibek? Adames? Mall? Nope, he beats these guys.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
168 might very well be a stretch for Crawford but I’m positive he could move up in his next fight and clean out this weak ass division.
shyt thats why danny garcia is wanting to operate at 160..because he cant handle 154 comp

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Honestly, I wouldn't want Crawford to fight at 160

I could see the future where they try to discredit him for "going to an easier division to collect belts". I think 154 is the place to go. Since it's more competitive full of young hungry fighters that would give him a good test, as well as the allure of possibly facing Jermell Charlo for Undisputed

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I wouldn't want Crawford to fight at 160

I could see the future where they try to discredit him for "going to an easier division to collect belts". I think 154 is the place to go. Since it's more competitive full of young hungry fighters that would give him a good test, as well as the allure of possibly facing Jermell Charlo for Undisputed
I wasn't thinking of skipping 154 altogether just for a Janibek fight while they are busy.
He could maybe fight Tszyu there as of now and that's it, Charlo has a mandatory.
But Bud probably will have to do the rematch so whatever