[10/16] AEW Saturday Night Dynamite: Danielson vs Fish / Dante vs Satan

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
it happen in jan 2022 i think…idk these brackets all have jobbers n clear winners

I love a good tournament when it's spread out, but holy hell this is not NJPW:mjlol:.

If they trying to do a Owen Hart Cup, they should put the technical guys in it since Owen was a beast with the technical skills. Treat it like a round robin league that spreads out during Dark.

Ala making folks want to tune into Dark, thus having something to do with the bloated ass roster.

Hell I would tune in :ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Honestly, throwing 2 more big names into the tournament to make it slightly less predictable and nobody would complain. :yeshrug:

Yeah, yeah. Somebody gotta lose, but I would rather have the illusion of "This could go either way" than the journey to the finals being obvious from the start.

(Though going too far in the other direction leads to whatever the fukk the WWE is doing with the QOTR tournament. There's gotta be a balance)
I do think they should've included Andrade and Pac and let their match they are having on Rampage just be a part of the tournament.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I'm late af on this, but I am truly thrilled by Lio getting in between Top Flight. This is what they wanted Private Party in HFO to be.

I also love that they are clearly getting more intricate and layered in the storytelling.

When you aren't terrified of booking people against each other, so many more stories can be told. Losses build character.

And they are actually bringing in the big names and for the most part, delivering.

Last edited:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Forgot about this airing on Saturday and just now watching it. All I really wanted to see was Dante vs Satan, and they came correct:banderas:

Black with the head nod salute at the end:salute:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
nikkas want to them throw all their big money matches in the tournament bracket. Relax man lol. I don’t want to see Punk in the title scene until he’s heel anyways but that’s just me :yeshrug: