10/20 DAZN - Demetrius Andrade vs Walter Kautondokwa (vacant WBO MW title) - BJS denied lic/stripped

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
BooBoo definitely getting the canelo fight

Now that he has the belt Eddie will give him another fight to get his legs back he needs it

Jacobs will get canelo first if he wins

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i dug the whole event but i was very disappointed in galahad vs clary...clary just didnt know what to do with that type of movement

my seats were dope..behind the blue corner i think right next to the press row..so everyone with the exception of sugar ray, brian kenny, and eddie hearn..i got to acknowledge, chat, shake hands, dap, fist bump, or take a pic that came in the section..lou dibella, paulie, fat dan, ak and barak, sergio mora, etc

fav meeting..well its not the first time but chopping it up with micky ward..a nikka wasnt watching where he was going turning in a corner and i walked into dude lol..it happens hes like 5'8 and im 6'3..cool dude as always

also chopped it up for a little bit with mr. leonidas..he came later in the card though..and we both had to get up outta there ASAP to get on the T since the public transportation shuts down early in boston (i made it :whew:, he wasnt so lucky lol)

fukking conor mcgregor coming in like a damn wrestler when farmer vs tennyson was starting was :smh:...like mad ppl had their cameras out and shyt trying to capture...white ppl love that little motherfukker..that and "sweet caroline"...white cats taking off their shirt and getting hyped over that shyt

andrade vs walter k...all i gotta take that from that is...andrade better be in the ring by early 2019...half of the fight was spectacular, half of it he gassed pretty badly but he won though..cant take that away from him..but i think if it was saunders i think there would have been a chance andrade would have lost his zero..shoutout to walter k for surviving 4 knockdowns and lasting to the bell..ol judge doom eyes blew a double KD call though

oh and the cape verdeans were out and about in there too lol