[10/28] AEW Dynamite: World Title Eliminator Tournament - Semifinals

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Some jobber that’s supposed to be a big deal cuz they in NXT/WWE:yeshrug:

Oh yea.... their newly crowned world champ is hurt and I think has to relinquish his title

But this AEW guy is fine and going about his life now:jbhmm:

Are you going to tell me who you are talking about?

You're weird with the aew vs wwe shyt dude. I came and asked a question and you responded with some wwe shyt and won't even name the wrestler.

I saw a clip and asked a question. Maybe if you direct me to this mysterious nxt clip I can ask about that.. I hope you aren't talking about rich Holland btw

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

You're weird with the aew vs wwe shyt dude. I came and asked a question and you responded with some wwe shyt and won't even name the wrestler.

I saw a clip and asked a question. Maybe if you direct me to this mysterious nxt clip I can ask about that.. I hope you aren't talking about rich Holland btw

I don’t know the dude, my bad.:hubie:

Other breh be doing the AEW vs WWE shyt. Thought y’all was like in cahoots together.

Didn’t think that was considered vs shyt since I didn’t say nothing bad but it’s cool, misunderstanding.

My bad:hubie:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

It was Ridge Holland.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It was Ridge Holland.

See i saw the rich Holland shyt. And the refs kicked the shyt out of oney lorkan within 2 secs to check on dude. Doesn't matter if he's still hurt.

Aew ref left dude paralyzed in a retarded pose for like 2 minutes and didn't even check on him... im not with the aew vs wwe stuff but since homey brought it up :yeshrug: