10/29 ESPN: Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jamaine Ortiz / Robeisy Ramirez vs Jose Matias Romero

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
:comeon:“La ironia” -Guillermo Rigondeaux
😂100.

In his defence, I did once see Lomachenko remark that El Jackal was too small in that fight and it was a mismatch physically.

That being said he better take this Haney fight and not pull some weird stall em out move and wait for him to move up and then snatch it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Disagree that he’s looked like this since the Teo fight. This clearly is not his best weight. I don’t think anyone argues that, but he beat the hell out of Nakatani. In fact, I think that’s the best he’s looked at this weight and that was after Teo. I watched that fight three times. Dude was on some vengeful spirit shyt that night. No one has beat down Nakatani like that :picard:. I also thought he looked pretty good against R.C. He looked pretty old tonight, but I need a bigger sample size to see what’s up definitively.
who the fukk is nakatani for Loma to get so much praise for whooping though? Nakatani aint beat none of the elite guys at 135

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
expect Bradley lil fat midget ass to not buck the system. But Ward disappoints me, because these commentators be saying some shyt sometimes that is just ridiculous and neither one of them take them to task
Bradley far better as a commentstor than Ward imo. Ward was the better fighter but it’s not the same thing.
Bradley sometimes does ridiculous stuff that overshadows hos otherwise pretty consistently good commentating.

He is the one that can most often keep his objectivity and not be swayed by house fighter bias imo. Look at the Loma vs Lopez fight. For some reason Loma was the house fighter there and Bradley was calling it right down the middle while Ward was trying to find Loma rounds that were never there.