10/29 ESPN: Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jamaine Ortiz / Robeisy Ramirez vs Jose Matias Romero

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’m confident in Haney beating Loma but I agree, Loma isn’t easy work
this..im notorious for not liking lomachenko from jump (@krackdagawd and I have had numerous disagreements on him since before he turned pro) but even in his 2 losses..he still gave salido and teo plenty of problems...salido was almost stopped late and teofimo damn near almost gave the fight away after lomachenko started to rally in the 2nd half

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish Jamaine went for the body more. Doesn’t seem like he ever hurt Loma or had him in compromising positions.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
this..im notorious for not liking lomachenko from jump (@krackdagawd and I have had numerous disagreements on him since before he turned pro) but even in his 2 losses..he still gave salido and teo plenty of problems...salido was almost stopped late and teofimo damn near almost gave the fight away after lomachenko started to rally in the 2nd half
To me that Teo fight wasn’t that close but Loma came on in the second half

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
It was close to me..Teo waking up in the final round was more than enough to have him winning 115-113 on my card
Yep.

Teo won it in the last rnd. He would have lost if he didn't get some energy from the gods.

This is illustrative of Lomachenko's best and most dangerous attribute - high level output/capacity in all 12 rnds. aka He finishes fights stronger than his opponents. He has 6 gears in the whip, most people gas out after pushing it into 5th.

This and this alone is always why he is hard to beat.

He ended up showing this in the Ortiz fight. He always does.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Yup i think Haney wins as well but I could easily see him beating himself w a bad weight cut. I think Linares hurting him the way he did had more to do w the weight cut than anything :hubie:

Ortiz showed he belongs I wanna see him in the lightweight mix and how his career progresses.

Yeah this is the type of loss that makes a guy better imo.