10 Reasons why the Dragon Queen is one of the top 5 baddest white girls of this decade

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about Emilia Clarke, she's just some actress...I'm talking about Daenerys Targaryen. When talking about the Top 5 baddest white girls from this decade Kim K and Anissa Kate fall somewhere in the mix along with Daenerys Targaryen.

GOT-467.jpg

44a25d2caa172f29e3d1228b7c67a6d3.jpg

1) She's the female John Brown going around territories, freeing slaves and killing slave owners.

2) She's ride or die, she'll go as far as using Black magic to help her man

3) She's all about employing people of different ethnic backgrounds also allowing them to be part of her nobility.

4) She was down to marry a man of color she didnt even really wanna marry for the sake of trying to bring peace to a land she had conquered.

5) She's gangster. She'll cut your head off if you dont follow thru with proper orders. She'll also go as far as eating a horses heart raw to show her worth.

6) The poon tang must be on point because she was able to make a nomad warrior submit sexually. Plus she's all about pleasing her man by any means.

7) She's tri lingual

8) She can control an army of thousands

9) Her seed has been prophesied to be the one who will "mount the world" so whoever gets that nut in is guaranteed to be :win:

10) She the only person in the world who has Dragons

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always wanted to get into this show but I feel like I'm so late now.
She cute tho
:yeshrug:

Season 6 starts 2 sundays from now. The weekend starts today....You can go to Putlocker or whatever site u fukkk with and binge watch and be ready for the premiere.

She looks like someone White supremacist members would lust after.

:jbhmm:

I dont think so. To many people of color in her circle. Her whole army are people of color. She'd be the perfect go to if them white supremacists ever decided to declare a race war.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Season 6 starts 2 sundays from now. The weekend starts today....You can go to Putlocker or whatever site u fukkk with and binge watch and be ready for the premiere.

:jbhmm:

I dont think so. To many people of color in her circle. Her whole army are people of color. She'd be the perfect go to if them white supremacists ever decided to declare a race war.

thanks for that. im not interested in watching a white woman rule over an army of people of color.
not even on tv.
:scust: