Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
So when the giants beat the patriots was that rigged too??!? :mjgrin::patrice:

ZtOB5W0.gif

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Bro these dudes have truly turned these guys into real life video game players :mjlol: - I'm like dude to understand what type of skill your truly saying this person can do at any giving moment shows how crazy people are..
Bro no lie i heard a dude say that Greenlaw achilles was planned. Like mfer who the fukk plans to blow their achilles :what:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I truly don't believe people know what scripted means..so all week these teams are meeting and working together to know at any given moment this is what's going to happen..when you break bones, tear muscles, get knocked unconscious, make one handed catches, jump offsides, get called for holding, etc..

So now the NFLplayers that people claimed never went class, just violent dudes playing a kids game..are now the most skilled, intelligent, have the best memories and can act on script at the drop of a dime..🤣🤣
It was a funny joke earlier this season, or whenever it was making the rounds. Shoulda known we would have geniuses taking it seriously :mjlol:

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
It was a funny joke earlier this season, out whenever it was making the rounds. Shoulda known we would have geniuses taking it seriously :mjlol:
Sports fans, kill me with this bs..if you win, its all good, as soon as you lose, its fixed. I always ask them if its fixed, then why do you watch? They never have an answer.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sports fans, kill me with this bs..if you win, its all good, as soon as you lose, its fixed. I always ask them if its fixed, then why do you watch? They never have an answer.
That’s sports for you. nikkas can’t even hold their own favorite players accountable :pachaha:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So weak. Never once heard a fan of a winner suggest shyt was rigged. Just coincidentally happens on Ls only :jbhmm:

premier58

All Star
Daps
So weak. Never once heard a fan of a winner suggest shyt was rigged. Just coincidentally happens on Ls only :jbhmm:
Tell me about it. I always ask them if the league was/is fixed, how come we didnt get Kobe vs LeBron in the Finals? Eli vs Peyton in the Superbowl? How about Minnesota beating Atlanta so we couldve gotten the MegaBowl of Denver vs Minnesota?? It is beyond weak. I never do that. I was as bitter as anyone about SB42, but I have never complained that it was rigged or fixed. If you cant take the losses, then you dont deserve the victories.