10 Year Old Charged With Assault After Injuring A Student During Dodgeball

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
1. The judicial system is a joke. They are wasting time and money on these fraudulent charges all because a child is black.
2. If that mother is concerned that much for her son get him a helmet, a bubble, or tell them he can't play at recess anymore cause he's obviously not built for it and she needs to take personal responsibility to keep her kid safe.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the SCHOOL should be held accountable especially if they had that information on file...usually @ the beginning of the school year (sometimes during the school year if the diagnosis occurs later) we received ‘medical reports’ on students re: shyt like this or allergies etc....in a case like this the student shouldn’t have even been allowed to participate in certain activities...he could still take gym classes but should’ve been allowed to sit out during certain activities or be provided w/ an alternative activity to take part in...the mother of the “accused” boy should definitely take action against the school/district...it’s not that little boy’s fault @ all and they’re trying to place the blame on him for not being aware of another student’s medical history which he is not privy to

*edit*

the school suspended the kid too smh...ya definitely go after them...and that other mother is an idiot...she could go after the school/district too if this happened on 2 previous incidents...I’m not a lawyer but the mother of the kid who was charged could make a case against the other mother and the school for allowing things to escalate to this level as they both were aware of the student’s medical history...an elementary school student w/ a history of concussions should not be playing dodgeball period...it’s absolutely insane that they’re trying to paint a 10 y/o as the culprit in this situation...we of course know why tho smmfh...I hope his mother doesn’t let them get away w/ this

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Disgusting, but expected in this country we're living in.

Absolve all parental responsibility but blame the black kid...

I'm telling you, this stuff is making me angry. You hardly EVER see black people doing things like this to white folk. We mind our business for the most part. You hardly (if ever) hear about us shooting up their civil war memorials, places of worship, or gatherings. The vast majority of us don't go out of our way to make a/a group of white people upset or angry (we got bigger problems to worry about) or to say things to offend them...yet, they ALWAYS doing that to us. Ish is just frustrating to the very least.

Sick of seeing stories like this and them kids who shot up the Emmett Till sign. This country has and has ALWAYS had a white people problem. Get them "under control" (if that's even possible) and see how a LOT of these problems would magically go away

Eff that mom for not going after the school but after a damn 10 year old child smh

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Her son has an illness or condition that makes head injuries especially dangerous...

So why the fyck is he playing dodgeball? :dahell:

Important Edit: (OP feel free to add to the original)

Here’s the court information in that district.

Third Judicial Circuit of Michigan

Ask to speak to the Juvenile DA and leave a message as to what is going on in the dodgeball case and why a child may serve time for the parent and school negligence)

Last edited: