10 year old victim of football game shooting has died

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
we have a fukked up culture....

these boys arent even being raised....... I blame the mothers....
I blame the "culture". A parent can instill everything positive into a child but if they are weak minded they will easily be influenced by any and everything that isn't their parents

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Meanwhile, a 2 hr ride up the Garden State Parkway from the boy's shooting, more of our young
and older lives are so easily taken away.

Police identify 22-year-old shot and killed at N.J. barber shop

Posted Nov 20, 2019
By Chris Sheldon | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

The man shot and killed at a Newark barber shop on Tuesday night was identified as a 22-year-old South Orange resident
, officials said.

Sabor A. Townes was shot in the area of Cut Creators at 80 Clinton Place along with two other men who were hospitalized and were in stable condition, the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office announced Wednesday afternoon.

Essex County Prosecutor’s Office Spokeswoman said she was not sure if the shooting happened inside or outside of the barber shop.

No arrests were made as of 4 p.m. Wednesday, authorities said.

The prosecutor’s office said so far that they have not found any links between Tuesday night’s shooting and one that occurred Monday night in the 100 block of South 8th Street in the city where one person was killed and four others were wounded.

On Monday, Hassan Webb, 49, of Newark, was shot and killed, the prosecutor’s office announced earlier Wednesday. Three of the four others who were shot were taken to University Hospital, where they remained in stable condition.

The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office was still probing both shootings and anyone with information about either was asked to call its tips line at 1-877 TIPS- 4EC or 1-877-847-7432.

Police identify 22-year-old shot and killed at N.J. barber shop