10 Years On The Coli (Free Daps and Reps)

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
full

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This site might be like one out of 50 or 100 with a solid core base for as long as yall have :heh:

Some of yall have known each other since before Facebook
Man, forreal. 2000 is like 5 lifetimes ago. I only found SOHH after I was banned from UGHH.com message boards for spamming the board with countless M.O.P. Warriorz album dropping soon posts :russ:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjlol:
220px-Warriorz.gif

Did it live up to your hype?
Hell yea! Maybe my favorite album of all-time! For me the hype was at an all-time high as my anticipation was crazy after First Family 4 Life :wow: I bumped Warriorz so hard for so long after it dropped :blessed:

They also had the SOHH interview with M.O.P. around the time Warriorz dropped & I got a few of my own questions answered by Danze. My screen name for the interview was Monkey On Parole :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
How’d you find the coli?
On Complex of all places :mjlol:

I was looking for hip hop message boards I could share my music on and Complex listed Coli as one of the top 10 :ehh:

They listed IGN too, I went there and immediately started posting my music and got banned prolly not even an hr after I made my account :mjlol:

I got to The Coli decided to look around first before I got banned again. I saw that Nature Boy Ric Flair thread with the Hoegan diss song and was laughing my ass off for hours :russ:

Decided to just blend in and be a part of the site instead of using it as a place to promote my music :ehh:

I appreciate the Love in this thread :myman:

I repped all y’all in this thread, some of y’all I already repped recently but I’ll rep again when I can

:salute: