10 Years Too Late: Sting still pushing for match with 'Taker at Flabbymania

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
No doubt. I mean they had Sting job to Triple H, Hogan had to job to Rock. Goldberg and Sting would've definitely lost those matches. That's the most ridiculous part of WWE, it's like if the Clippers would have Kawhi coming off the bench just cause he played for the Raptors last year.
Rock was the face of the company and in the best shape of his life. Losing to a past his prime Hogan would be ludicrous.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
At a time where it actually mattered I’m sure Sting would’ve been iffy about losing the match.

Fast forward to 2020 and my mans would be on some “I’m just glad to be here” shyt. He’d definitely have no issue about losing.

Yo in general...would an earlier WWE run from Sting really been that bad? I know Steve was worried about how he’d been used but what if Dixie was just willing to pay him more money? I don’t see the ‘E completely trashing dude. He might’ve actually had a decent run.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At a time where it actually mattered I’m sure Sting would’ve been iffy about losing the match.

Fast forward to 2020 and my mans would be on some “I’m just glad to be here” shyt. He’d definitely have no issue about losing.

Yo in general...would an earlier WWE run from Sting really been that bad? I know Steve was worried about how he’d been used but what if Dixie was just willing to pay him more money? I don’t see the ‘E completely trashing dude. He might’ve actually had a decent run.

Sting got Undertaker type booking for almost a decade and great money from TNA. WWE would have had him lose to all of their stars first then rehab him ‘their way’ like Booker T. Who knows how that would’ve went. The difference between Sting and 99% of wrestlers (even the old ones) is that Sting was in his mid 20s when Wrestlemania started and he wasn’t even watching wrestling then, so he never cared about that so WWE had to do real business with him.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rock was the face of the company and in the best shape of his life. Losing to a past his prime Hogan would be ludicrous.
Of course I was just using it as an example. The crowd had a different idea about who should win but the right guy won.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
4bUV7Ls.gif