100 Brock lesnars vs 10 Gorillas in a fight who would win??

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chimps are some ferocious animals and give man that work...so Silverback gorillas would be Hulk Smash status, plus there stamina and endurance is bonkers.

and speed, they're faster than usain bolt

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I think 1 Randy Orton is enough

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If the Gorillas have decent hands I'm taking the Gorillas. Brock doesn't respond well to getting hit in the face.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

I literally heard one of those cacs shyt his pants around 7:45 in that video. Tell me I'm lying. Tell me my ears are playing tricks on me.

That gorilla had all them nikkas shook.

Every Gorilla video that gets posted makes this thread that much funnier.

Gorillas are just so damn brolic with super human strength.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
How strong are gorillas relative to the strength of a maximum strength human type like Brock?

I think this answers the question...Gorillas are 6-15 times stronger than even the strongest humans

Professional fighter vs. Gorilla: Who would win?

Honestly the only way 100 humans are taking down 10 gorillas is with spears and armor like the spartans in 300 and even then it wouldn't be easy in my opinion without such weapons and armor humans would be flying like the zombies in dead rising or the foot soldiers in one of those old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game
  • Being a wild animal, the gorilla will throw 100 percent of his available resources into the fight from the word go. Humans—even professional fighters or soldiers—never do this, unless they are in such a state of psychosis that they might as well be wild animals. (I have seen a 5-foot-tall woman in such a state, and weighing 100 pounds, require five humans at double her weight each to take her down and hold her down.)
Underrated post with link. It basically says humans are David Banner, while wild animals are the Hulk

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brock the gawd, but he or 100 of him are doing shyt

There would be 99 people looking like this after the 1st one gets ripped up
1282551154_gorilla-takes-crew-member.gif
:russ: that gorilla trolled that guy.Gorilla: Aww naver mind too easy Man::sadcam::blessed: