100K sign up for one way trip to Mars (no return)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Would you do it? Read the rest: http://us.cnn.com/2013/08/09/tech/innovation/mars-one-applications/index.html

More than 100,000 people are eager to make themselves at home on another planet. They've applied for a one-way trip to Mars, hoping to be chosen to spend the rest of their lives on uncharted territory, according to an organization planning the manned missions.
The Mars One project wants to colonize the red planet, beginning in 2022. There are financial and practical questions about this venture that haven't been clarified. Will there be enough money? Will people really be able to survive on Mars?But these haven't stopped some 30,000 Americans from signing up.

You can see some of the candidates on the project's website, but they're not the only ones who have applied, said Bas Lansdorp, Mars One CEO and co-founder.

"There is also a very large number of people who are still working on their profile, so either they have decided not to pay the application fee, or they are still making their video or they're still filling out the questionnaire or their resume. So the people that you can see online are only the ones that have finished and who have set their profiles as public," Lansdorp said.

The entrepreneur did not specify how many have paid the fees, completed their profiles and configured them as private.[/quote[

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Will they accept the dollar? The dollar will be worth as much as a confederate dollar by 2022 at the rate its dipping.

Might be time to start investing in bitcoin brehs

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Will they accept the dollar? The dollar will be worth as much as a confederate dollar by 2022 at the rate its dipping.

Might be time to start investing in bitcoin brehs

:upsetfavre:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:Afro-martians.(I'm dead at the fact that my spell check created that word for me)... I guess it would be african-american-Earthling-Martian tho, considering it's planet to planet.

I really hope that some black or black hispanic or asian people go though--- JUST IN CASE we discover a population there who is weak or not as advanced as us.

a group of white people showing up to another planet finding beings who aren't as advanced or are small -- :whew: after the martians show them how to survive - they would Organ Trail their asses.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why dont you want black people to win?

I want Black people to win. The question is why don't you? All I hear from you is complaining about how improvement is impossible, politics is meaningless, and that you should just do what you have to do to get paid. That's not Black victory- it's fatalist individualism.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I want Black people to win. The question is why don't you? All I hear from you is complaining about how improvement is impossible, politics is meaningless, and that you should just do what you have to do to get paid. That's not Black victory- it's fatalist individualism.
If thats what you're hearing you're misinterpreting. Improvement that translates to ownership is impossible waiting for a white boy to get elected into office who will have it in his heart to give black people a chance. What i get from you is that you seem to think one day the system will work in favor of black people. I dont believe it will and that black people must do for themselves and spend their money among themselves to begin making waves. Voting for Deblasio. What a waste of time.

:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
when u think about it

cant be all that bad... getting away from these craze religious conservatives
-kinda hard to live on a planet when 1/2 of the population just refuses to believe in climate change cause of there own religious beliefs