Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
how do you know that the outrage is fake?
Because they sit here and disrespect people of all races, genders and lifestyles every other day but now one joke is making them cry????

Come on bro. So now I’m an Internet bully? The same person who people tag and make fun of every day, even when I minding my business. :ohhh:

If you have been on the Internet for more than five years than you already know what type of time people are on on the Internet.

If I was white, I could understand but I’m a black man

Yall got it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Who jokes about calling other Black people the n-word with the hard R? You claim it was a southpark joke but tell us when Black folks ran around quoting that particular South Park episode thinking it was funny? Not never.
So what’s the difference between nikka and the hard R?

@Matt504

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Who jokes about calling other Black people the n-word with the hard R? You claim it was a southpark joke but tell us when Black folks ran around quoting that particular South Park episode thinking it was funny? Not never.

On a side note: South Park sucks ass and always has

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they sit here and disrespect people of all races, genders and lifestyles every other day but now one joke is making them cry????

Come on bro. So now I’m an Internet bully? The same person who people tag and make fun of every day, even when I minding my business. :ohhh:

If you have been on the Internet for more than five years than you already know what type of time people are on on the Internet.

Yall got it.
What you say?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Yall got it.

I saw the exchange.
Dude used the S word cause he thought you were hispanic.

Only people who can complain about insults, are those who do not insult.
While I disagree with the N word, one cannot be harsh then act like a baby if someone else is harsh.
A bit bytchy.