[11/06] AEW Dynamite: Full Gear Go-home show

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This right here was an hour or however the fukk long of the purest quality sports entertaining weekly episodic programming.

Cody promo was :wow:after :wow:after :wow:

I had no idea the little Rhodes had that ether in him. Probably sold some books for Jericho whilst burying him in kayfabe - that's how you cut a fukking go home promo.

Jericho promo was:troll::russ: They've gotta watch they don't make him TOO likeable here, but I appreciate. Virgil cameo :lolbron:

Stip has me wondering if Cody might actually lose and try to dead any HHH comparisons by taking himself out of the championship picture for good. As the owner of the company he doesn't NEED a belt for his feuds if he has that sort of promo in him - he wouldn't elevate the belt (he's not that stature YET) and the belt wouldn't really elevate him (it's months old and he owns the company) - it's best with an old legend or a new prospect.

The matches were all good, but entirely over shadowed by A fukkin 1 promos and the best fight-fukkery-with-fukkery ending a major fed has pulled off in years.

I will be watching the PPV.:ehh: