11/17 DAZN - Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller vs Bogdan Dinu / Claressa Shields vs Hannah Rankin

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
mora was a pro..grisham was just saying shyt to say it....kenny was alright to me..agree with mannix...im def not a fan of sugar ray on these broadcasts...he was good back in the day but i think he is a little of touch with the game..with who is who so thats why he doesnt offer much...dude was horrible on the PBC broadcasts...they need to get antonio tarver for real..lz adds nothing to the telecasts...ak and barak are cool and i can see them reaching an audience that is not represented like that but they gotta tighten up...barak more than ak..i saw the shyt you were talking about with the weigh in

pretty much the canelo card will be the highlight of DAZN's calendar and all eyes will be on them...they need to make sure shyt is right

Yeah, I think Grisham is still stuck in the WWE way of doing things...he's just trying to fill dead air when he doesn't know what to say. Agreed, someone needs to give Tarver a chance. He was clearly the best part of those PBC shows on Spike. He's too good to be stuck calling bareknuckle boxing and low level MMA. They really need to tighten up before December.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I hope they step up the presentation next month. I wasn't a fan of some of the commentary and analysis last night. SRL offers nothing. Brian Kenny is so combative and eager to get his points across and sometimes he sounds very condescending. Same with Chris Mannix. I don't get why they have 3 ringside and backstage correspondents in LZ Granderson, Ak and Barak.

Todd Grisham is not very good, but at least he's getting names right now. Sergio Mora is the only decent part of the broadcast IMO.

BTW, just finished the Miller fight and I'm not impressed at all. Does he even beat Trevor Bryan? I don't even know. He is so fat and slow.
Agree with all of this, also they really need to put the names at the bottom of the screen it’s ridiculous. I like the product but they can make this so much better. I also like Brian Campbell a bit even though he’s a Uysk Stan.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Miller does some things well and others, not so well.

Does a good job of pressuring his opponent, has decent punch output for his size and seems to have decent punch resistance. On the other side though, he is too much of a stationary target and the less said about his head movement the better.

As has been mentioned in this thread already, guys like Wilder and Joshua would blast him away. Joshua would KO this guy in under 6 rounds. Even Fury would probably stop him and have him looking terrible in the ring.

A good test for him would be to fight the winner of Chisora v. Whyte which would give a better indication of where he really stands in the heavyweight division.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Whyte cleans up Miller IMO.

Would like to see him take on Chisora though :ehh: